shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Whiteflash Starburst Earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have these?

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi oobiecoo,

I just saw this, I don''t have them but my mom does and she adores them. They are very pretty and she does get lots of compliments on them. Wears them quite often with no problems. They were her mother''s day gift two years ago. I don''t have any pics other thant he one that WF sent me before they shipped it. I''ll try and find it in my inbox since I save all the images and try and attach it.
I recommend them they are very feminine.
Hope that helps

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 12:44:23 PM
Author: btrflygrl23
Hi oobiecoo,

I just saw this, I don't have them but my mom does and she adores them. They are very pretty and she does get lots of compliments on them. Wears them quite often with no problems. They were her mother's day gift two years ago. I don't have any pics other thant he one that WF sent me before they shipped it. I'll try and find it in my inbox since I save all the images and try and attach it.

I recommend them they are very feminine.

Hope that helps

Oh btrflygrl, that would be great if you have any pics other than the ones on their website. I would LOVE ear shots but I'll take what I can get
1.gif

SanDiegoLady: Those yellow sapphire ones ARE beautiful! You should totally look into getting them in blue
9.gif

I'm soooo confused about earrings right now. I really wanted a pair of bezel studs, but for my budget I know I'd get ALOT more lobe coverage with something like the starburst. *sigh*

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Ok fingers crosse that this works.
I think they are reallly pretty and yes you are right they give good lobe coverage but they are different than a stud for sure but I think they can be worn all the time. My mom does and she has a bezel solitaire diamond pendant that goes nicely with them and she wears them together quite a bit.

Ok here goes...
WF sent me these prior to shipping, in fact call them and ask maybe they have some additional images on these on my file they know my screen name and I work with Katie H she will know.

Starburstearringspic.JPG

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Oh awesome that worked it usually NEVER works for me!
Hope that helps and I will say this even though the melee that make up the earring are ver small it shoots off fire and sparkles quite a bit.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Btrfly! I may contact Whiteflash for more pics later... but I just finished asking them about some studs that I don''t think will end up working out so I''ll wait a little.

They''re so pretty... I''m surprised more pricescopers don''t own them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results