shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your WF or BG eternity bands!!!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
i'm trying to chose a diamond wedding band to go with my lovely 1.25 solitaire. i'm having a hard time deciding and would like some visuals to help me along (ring width/melee size would be helpful).

also, i know that WF and BG are both really popular on PS, I was wondering if you girls could share your experience with either vendor. not only am i torn about which band to go with, but i'm also confused about which vendor to go with.

any insight would be very much appreciated.

THANKS LADIES!!!

:love: :love: :love:

titian23

Shiny_Rock
Re: show me your whiteflash or BG eternity bands!!!

Hi Waiting,

My Whiteflash eternity is the one in my avatar. Its quite wide, about 6mm and has channel set asschers in the middle with round diamonds set in rows on either side. I wear it as a RHR though, but I love it and Whiteflash were amazing to work with.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Contact both of them and get their thoughts on products, sizes, prices. They'll be very happy to talk with you!

zaq12

Rough_Rock
hi- i don't hae photos, but i have a .75ct eternity with my solitare that's similar sized and i think it's perfect to wear together and sometimes alone. I got mine at engagement rings direct and had a reat experience...

tigian

Ideal_Rock
yybezeleternity.jpgyybezeleternity3.jpg
This is the Danielle band, modified. I had it made into a full eternity, made the stones 3 pointers rather than, I believe 2 pointers, plus added the milgrain.
I was just thinking the other day how I really like my band. It's been almost 2 years now and I guess I just take it for granted that it is on my RH stacked with a band I got from ID jewelry.yystacked.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I have an eternity band by BGD. Love it. My experience with Lesley was great. She was super patient with me as I changed my mind quite a few times and had dozens of questions before I eventually picked my setting.

I have the "Bead Set Eternity Band." It is 3 mm wide with 2.8 mm diamonds. There are 19 8 pointers for a total carat weight of 1.52

Here's a link to the wedding band: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/ring-details/?product_id=5433

My engagement ring is 1.94ct and I believe it is just under 3 mm (made by Mark Morrell, not BGD). We also had my husband's wedding band created by BGD.

Here are some pictures for reference:

pspic1.jpg

pspic2.jpg

pspic3.jpg

pspic4.jpg

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I'd like to offer up Quest Jewelers as well. After a local jeweler lost mine, Pete at Quest made mine from a picture plus the details I knew about the ring.

Platinum, 1.15cttw (5 pointers) 2.8mm wide
4 prong scalloped side view

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
Travel Goddess said:
I have an eternity band by BGD. Love it. My experience with Lesley was great. She was super patient with me as I changed my mind quite a few times and had dozens of questions before I eventually picked my setting.

I have the "Bead Set Eternity Band." It is 3 mm wide with 2.8 mm diamonds. There are 19 8 pointers for a total carat weight of 1.52

Here's a link to the wedding band: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/ring-details/?product_id=5433

My engagement ring is 1.94ct and I believe it is just under 3 mm (made by Mark Morrell, not BGD). We also had my husband's wedding band created by BGD.

Here are some pictures for reference:

wow travel goddess, your set is to die for!!! :love:

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
I have a BG bezel band, sapphire and diamond alternating, 1 point each in platinum, size 7.5. They were very prompt in answering all my questions. I'd recommend them.

bandbezleft.jpg
all3left.jpg
beztree.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I received great help from both BGD and WF when I was choosing my PhD graduation gift. I have a plain platinum wedding band but I wanted to stack a pave eternity between my WB and e-ring. I ended up going with BGD because I received a higher carat weight ring for a little bit less money and their style of setting the stones was more in line with what I wanted. The customer service from both companies was great.

The BGD ring I received is their micropave band. I love the fact that I have wall-to-wall stones on my band but it doesn't eat away at the basket of my e-ring since the girdles of the stones are well protected. Its about 2.2 mm in thickness. I think the stones are 0.015 carats each.

Here's a thread with pictures.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-addition-bgd-eternity-band-and-new-gemstone-ring.152850/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-addition-bgd-eternity-band-and-new-gemstone-ring.152850/[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results