shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your UNDER 1 carat Ovals & Pears

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
If you could post pics of your under 1 carat (or even 1.5 carats) oval and pears with your ring size that would be great. I'm around a size 4 and i'm trying to figure out which carat size would look best :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Carats

Shiny_Rock
i really dont like the look of halos at all
7.gif

everyone says ovals and pears look largest for their carat size, and i''m just wondering if people could show me some hand shots...if its a little over a carat thats fine too...

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 2:21:02 PM
Author: neatfreak
I don''t think there are too too many floating around here.

But this thread can be very helpful. Everything in it is under 1ct. and they usually show hand sizes too.

I would go to a local B&M store to get the best idea of what you like and don''t like though.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/under-1ct-diamonds.25028/
Carats, my .81 oval with .25ctw sides (I incorrectly wrote .30ctw--- just found the paperwork) is on page 16 of the thread above. Hope that helps. Ring size 4.5

ML2014

Rough_Rock
Hi Carats- my pear is in a pendant but it''s 1.36 carats and I thought this would help you.
1.gif
I am a size 4 1/4 finger BTW.

Good luck in your diamond search!

Pear Pendant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results