clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iluvcarats|1328121908|3116564 said:
Enerchi|1328055404|3115955 said:
WOW :love: :love: :love: :love: Awesome watch! That's beautiful :appl:

Thanks Enerchi! Here's a better picture.
IMG_1375_0.jpg

Love this!!!

lewood

Shiny_Rock
Here's my 2.2mm (though it's more like just 2mm) shared eternity band with my solitaire (that's clearly not Tiffany).

wedding_set2.jpg

wedding_set.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Jimmianne|1391037646|3603739 said:
iluvcarats|1328121908|3116564 said:
Enerchi|1328055404|3115955 said:
WOW :love: :love: :love: :love: Awesome watch! That's beautiful :appl:

Thanks Enerchi! Here's a better picture.
IMG_1375_0.jpg

Love this!!!
Thanks! Wow this is old! How funny to find myself in a thread I had forgotten about!
I only wear this watch when I dress up, which lately is once in a blue moon.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my 2mm Channel set band, half eternity, with my NON Tiffany engagement ring.

This one is for DF!

_14317.jpg

_14318.jpg

luckycharms.jpg

_14319.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame, have I mentioned that I LOVE your band? It's just... so completely CLASSIC.

I went to a local HoF dealer to try some on after seeing so many beautiful thin channels in that "show me your channel sets" thread a few weeks ago but nothing spoke to me, and I couldn't figure out why - were the channels too thick? Stones too big? Profile too high? I think I'll have to drag DH to Tiffany next time we're in the city to try again ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1391178364|3604921 said:
LOVELOVELOVE everyone's Tiffany finery!! :love:
Here is a piece of mine.

Can I come play in your jewellery box? I promise to put everything away properly after playtime :bigsmile: I don't remember seeing this one in your pics with your ruby three-stone and eternity combo, is it new?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Yssie! :wavey:
You are sweet!
I have had this ring for a little more than 2 years.. bought 2nd hand from Ebay.
I recently had the opportunity to buy another one of the same ring (also from Ebay) and didn't jump on it. When I finally got off my duff to buy it somebody else had right before me.
I had seen a picture of two of these Schlumberger 16 stone rings stacked and they looked awesome together. I'm kicking myself that I "snoozed and I loozed." :roll:
I'm on the prowl for it's twin now and this time I won't be caught napping!! :lol:
Here is a pic of three stacked.. Too much finger space needed but two would be great.

screen_shot_2013-09-17_at_8.png

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are the aforementioned Tiffany 3 stone ring and eternity band.
I just discovered that this plant that has been sitting in my kitchen for forever makes a great photo prop!

photo-276.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang, that's a lot of Schlumberger.

Yssie|1391182649|3604990 said:
ame, have I mentioned that I LOVE your band? It's just... so completely CLASSIC.

I went to a local HoF dealer to try some on after seeing so many beautiful thin channels in that "show me your channel sets" thread a few weeks ago but nothing spoke to me, and I couldn't figure out why - were the channels too thick? Stones too big? Profile too high? I think I'll have to drag DH to Tiffany next time we're in the city to try again ::)
Thanks! I don't like a lot of HOFs bands, actually. Too many are too tall, and generally not proportionally "right." I never could quite pinpoint it, but I know the height took a lot away from some of the styles I tried on.

It took me a while to get to where I was willing to consider Tiffany, but I haven't seen any other channels quite like theirs. The walls are thin enough to not dwarf the stones, which is a big difference from everything else I saw. Most of the others that made narrow bands didn't change the width of their walls at all, and the metal overtakes the stones. These still look like round stones, if that makes any sense. They're also made to individual sizes, vs made at one size and resized down or up as necessary.

And, yknow, it feels like buttah.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all these items, and Tiffany has the best diamond wedding bands of anyone, in my opinion! As Ame said, they sit low and have aesthetically pleasing designs.

Rubies-R-Me...I am entirely envious of your Tiffany ruby collection! I SO want a ruby ring! My paternal grandmother's name was Ruby and I plan to get one in honor of her!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again Diamondseeker!!
I just checked out your thread on your AVR and it's absolutely gorgeous as well.
It's so cold out I'm so happy just sitting here enjoying all the posts on PS.
How sweet that you want to get a ruby to honor your grandma. If you feel comfortable with Ebay it's a great place to find Tiffany ruby pieces.
I bought the 3 stone and matching band in the last year but find I don't really wear either of them.. :roll:
Don't know exactly why though..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great thread....such gorgeous pieces! :appl:

P.S. Rubies- R-Me: my sister wants the Schlumberger all diamond band...I have been "looking" for her....

PS How does one move pictures over from another thread...in the old PS version, it was easy...now I cannot. I have my Tiffany diamond cross and Victoria earrings I'd like to move here....

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1391186370|3605069 said:
Thanks again Diamondseeker!!
I just checked out your thread on your AVR and it's absolutely gorgeous as well.
It's so cold out I'm so happy just sitting here enjoying all the posts on PS.
How sweet that you want to get a ruby to honor your grandma. If you feel comfortable with Ebay it's a great place to find Tiffany ruby pieces.
I bought the 3 stone and matching band in the last year but find I don't really wear either of them.. :roll:
Don't know exactly why though..

Maybe you need to pass them along since you have so many??? :naughty:

Thanks about the AVR! There are better pictures a few pages into that thread, unfortunately. I am not very good with pictures!

I watch Tiffany on ebay all the time. Two of the pieces I am about to post came from there!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sharon!
Good luck with your sister search.. plenty of the all diamond version on Ebay. :appl:
Nothing better than slightly used designer goods! :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Tiffany and have a couple of little things I have never posted. First is an 18k white gold Tiffany clover (or trefoil) key on a 30" Tiffany oval link chain. It came with a 20-22" chain (same one), but I wanted a longer chain so I bought one from Tiffany and use the shorter one for another pendant. Next is a platinum and keshi pearl bracelet. Then there are pics of my current Tiffany pieces.

tiffanykey.jpg

tiffanypearlbracelet.jpg

tiffanycollection2.jpg

tiffanycollection1.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! lovelovelove your collection Diamondseeker!
Best is the "crown" on the dog. :appl:
GREAT ebay finds!!
I'm seriously thinking of selling the ruby set soon.. just doesn't knock my sox off.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAH I love that model shot.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Yeah, I had to let the doggie get in the picture, Ame! And thanks, Rubies-R-Me. I plan to collect more Tiffany pieces over time. I think they make great classic heirlooms and certain will hold their value if we replace them with other items and decide to resell.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker.. I agree with you 100% about signed pieces holding their value so they are "flippable." Recycling at it's best! :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1391187801|3605091 said:
I love Tiffany and have a couple of little things I have never posted. First is an 18k white gold Tiffany clover (or trefoil) key on a 30" Tiffany oval link chain. It came with a 20-22" chain (same one), but I wanted a longer chain so I bought one from Tiffany and use the shorter one for another pendant. Next is a platinum and keshi pearl bracelet. Then there are pics of my current Tiffany pieces.

These are wonderful! DS--that bracelet is gorgeous......I know you do not need another pearl necklace since yours is stunning....but look at this.....

http://www.oakgem.com/Products/Tiffany_(and)_Co_18k_Gold_11.5mm_Pearl_Pendant_Toggle_Necklace_11932.aspx

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I will help you move your pics. I'll see if I can find them and if not, you can send me the links. Gorgeous pearl necklace, too! I just don't wear the one I have often enough to justify having another with a white pearl.

LLJsmom, I adore that ring!!! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1391209530|3605366 said:
Sharon, I will help you move your pics. I'll see if I can find them and if not, you can send me the links. Gorgeous pearl necklace, too! I just don't wear the one I have often enough to justify having another with a white pearl.

LLJsmom, I adore that ring!!! :love: :love: :love:

OK DS. Could I be more lame that I cannot move pics? I will post links later.

LLMom--I need to find you and "get" that ring! Would match my Victoria earrings in a totally (there is that word again and I blame Napa and grapes) unmatched way.

cheers--Sharon

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Love this thread. So many beauties.

I do like one Tiffany ring. It's a men's ring. It was my husband's ring from previous r/ship. Plain silver band that has a concavity to it- with its insignia in that groove. Fortunately for me, no finger real estate!!

K8tlynS

Rough_Rock
Here is my .55 F VS2 Lucida Solitare!

I love the classic, yet modern styling. And he picked it out all on his own! I can't wait to pair a Tiffany wedding band with it this fall!

img_3471.jpg

img_6349.jpg

img_3472.jpg

img_3473.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces, everyone!! I adore T&Co.

I will be back later to post my own collection :naughty:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great thread.. the finery is just over the top!! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
K8tlynS|1391212991|3605410 said:
Here is my .55 F VS2 Lucida Solitare!

I love the classic, yet modern styling. And he picked it out all on his own! I can't wait to pair a Tiffany wedding band with it this fall!

Congratulations, Kaitlyn (sp?)! That is a very beautiful ring! :love: You will have fun trying on wedding bands with it! I have enjoyed trying on their bands, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results