shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany knife edge wedding bands/ or Cartier plain wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
As some of you may have seen in my old thread - I decided to buy a plain band (the cartier band or a tiffany knife edge) as a right hand stacking ring to go with eternity bands.
Link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-do-you-think-about-this-as-a-rhr.85348/

I am still not sure whether to take the cartier that I posted there or the tiffany knife edge...
Any suggestions or pictures that help my decision would be really appreciated
1.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
oh guys... nobody wants to help me???
39.gif

ok, if u don''t have any pics for me, please help me to decide: tiffany knife edge (picture above) or cartier sort-of-knife-edge with a flat edge
2.gif
(picture below).

I want it as a right hand stacking ring (and it should not look like a wedding band).

Which one do you like better and why?

tiffanycartier.jpg

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I would go w/ the Tiff''s mainly b/c I have seen it tried it and love it.

Plus I have the RB to go w/ it so I guess I''m biased.

We went w/ the channel-set WB but I have always wanted the plain plat. for stacking.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 4:36:16 PM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
Hi, I would go w/ the Tiff''s mainly b/c I have seen it tried it and love it.

Plus I have the RB to go w/ it so I guess I''m biased.

We went w/ the channel-set WB but I have always wanted the plain plat. for stacking.

Thanks, Lisa!
Do you have a picture of your knife edge stacked with your wedding band? that would give me the impression how it looks as a stacking ring (have seen it only stacked with e-rings around here). Another quesion: is it really comfortable to wear?

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
I like them both.....but would probably opt for the knife edge. I love the clean, crispness of it.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 4:50:20 PM
Author: IrishBreakfast
I like them both.....but would probably opt for the knife edge. I love the clean, crispness of it.

Thanks, IrishBreakfast
In the beginnig I fell in love with the cartier band but anyway, I like them both....
So maybe one day I''ll get both
31.gif
But for now, I have to decide for ONE of them...

So I want to get the one that looks nicer as a stacking ring and is less likely to be mistaken for a wedding band (wear it on my right hand- see discussion about that in my old thread: link in my first post above).

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Ms. Dreamy sorry I was confusing but I don''t actually have the WB.

Only the knife-edge ering & channel-set WB.

I think the knife edge looks less like a WB if worn on rt. hand than a flat band.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Lisa and IrishBreakfast for your advice!

I just called Tiffany''s and they''ll put 2 different sizes aside for me till the end of the week (am not sure about the size, so I''ll have to try both on) - Anyway, I''ll have that baby till the end of this week! yay!!!
30.gif

The saleswoman on the phone was so friendly and told me that it''s a really nice and very delicate band. And the great news she told me is, that the price change has not yet taken place here where I live (the prices for plat will go up here in june) - so in the end the knife edge costs half as much as the cartier! wow!
36.gif

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Ms. Dreamy which store is it?

Ours in CA already increased their prices?

Inquiring minds......

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:13:39 PM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
Ms. Dreamy which store is it?

Ours in CA already increased their prices?

Inquiring minds......

Oh, it''s in Zurich (Switzerland) - yeah the prices in the US have already gone up... the sales assistant was not sure if only the prices of plat and silver will go up here or all prices (I guess all prices
14.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results