shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Strong Blue Fluorescence Diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
I have fallen head over heels about my F VS2 Emerald Cut diamond. It has a Strong Blue Fluorescence, which, I have to be honest, freaked me out a bit, at first. I took another look at the jeweler''s yesterday and, in full sunlight, this beauty looks blue white! ( Just adds to that antique style, especially in it''s upcoming platinum mounting...
1.gif
) I think blue fluorescence in colorless stones is very under-rated, in my case, anyway. Would all of you with Strong Blue Fluorescence PLEASE post your beauties for me to see?
Thank you!
37.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!!!!!!! More fluoresence fans!

Mine is a 0.74ct D w/ SB fluor - below is a blacklight collage, and here''s the link to my ring

Fluoresence collage copy x.jpg

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!
30.gif
I can''t wait to get mine so I can post it in this thread! I love Strong Blue Fluor! I can''t wait to see more pics

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
My most recent upgrade was the first diamond i have ever had with strong blue floro.

And guess what....I absolutely love it. I am definitely a big floro fan now.

Blod

But you are absolutely right....floro is soooo under rated IMO.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
''Thought you might like this one - a detailed GIA report about how and when blue fluorescence affects the looks of diamonds
2.gif
Cool pictures inside too.

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to add that, in an Emerald Cut, the Strong Blue Fluorescence absolutely makes the step faceting look, table down, endless. You really feel like you are staring down a gorgeous, bottomless blue white pool. It''s awesome and I can''t wait to get it!
36.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
BLOODY HELL ATROOP...THAT IS GORGEOUS!

Can we keep a lid on the fluoresence thing now. I am just worried everyone is going to want it!

Shh! keep your voice down!

Blod
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2006 10:52:36 PM
Author: ecf8503
Yay!!!!!!!!! More fluoresence fans!

Mine is a 0.74ct D w/ SB fluor - below is a blacklight collage, and here''s the link to my ring
ECF- I adore how those arrows seem other wordly in that bright blue....I am drooling all over my keyboard just now. *sigh*

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Bump! Come on ya''ll! I know there are more of you out there....Show me your pretties!!
1.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my marquise:

GIA
.90ct
E
VVS2
9.27 x 5.10 x 3.16
Depth - 62%
Table - 59%
Girdle - Med to Thick
Sym/Polish - Good
Culet - None
Fluorescence - Strong Blue

Middle finger ring size 4.25

MARQUISE RING

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blod! I truly love my stong blue flour. My pics didn''t capture the true beauty of the ring in person.

I can''t wait to see more pics from everyone else

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2006 9:32:35 AM
Author: blodthecat
BLOODY HELL ATROOP...THAT IS GORGEOUS!

Can we keep a lid on the fluoresence thing now. I am just worried everyone is going to want it!

Shh! keep your voice down!

Blod
31.gif

Haha Blod... I''ve thought the SAME thing! If everyone wants one, they''ll be so much harder to find.

My F colored OEC has med. fluoresence - and I absolutely adore it. (And I prefer it!) I would LOVE a strong blue.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I''ll give you another bump - I know there are more out there with really amazing SB flouro stones.

kevinyonker

Rough_Rock
Several years ago, I worked for the airlines in NYC. One sunny day, I found myself working in the office with a beautiful young lady that was wearing the most stunning diamond I had ever seen in my life. I couldn''t take my eyes off of it. When sunlight fell on her ring, the diamond appeared to glow and bright colors danced out of the diamond. The light show effect of the diamond had put me in a trance. I knew nothing about diamonds, but I ask her about her ring. She told me that her fiance, a stock broker had purchased it in the diamond district and he had an affinity for strong fluorescence. At that time, I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about and just nodded my head.

Late last year I began looking for a diamond engagement ring. Somehow, I ended up here at Pricescope. I started reading posts and came across the "fluorescence" word. My mind immediately went back to that amazing diamond I had seen years earlier. Needless to say, I purchased a diamond with very strong fluroscence and once again I find myself just staring trance like at a silly diamond. Crazy, huh?

BlueReneeNeko

Rough_Rock
We just got a diamond with strong blue fluorescence and I love it.
30.gif

Here's more pics I just posted in another thread.

97543.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the link to Bluedawg''s med blue pretty!!! She hasn''t posted in a while, although this one is only med it totally qualifies as a gorgeous fluorescent diamond!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 9:58:38 AM
Author: kevinyonker
Several years ago, I worked for the airlines in NYC. One sunny day, I found myself working in the office with a beautiful young lady that was wearing the most stunning diamond I had ever seen in my life. I couldn''t take my eyes off of it. When sunlight fell on her ring, the diamond appeared to glow and bright colors danced out of the diamond. The light show effect of the diamond had put me in a trance. I knew nothing about diamonds, but I ask her about her ring. She told me that her fiance, a stock broker had purchased it in the diamond district and he had an affinity for strong fluorescence. At that time, I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about and just nodded my head.

Late last year I began looking for a diamond engagement ring. Somehow, I ended up here at Pricescope. I started reading posts and came across the ''fluorescence'' word. My mind immediately went back to that amazing diamond I had seen years earlier. Needless to say, I purchased a diamond with very strong fluroscence and once again I find myself just staring trance like at a silly diamond. Crazy, huh?
That''s so cool how a perfect stranger''s beautiful stone so long ago would influence your buying decision today.

My pear is only medium blue, but I personally love the effect. My first choice in any diamond purchase is for medium to strong fluorescence if I can get it.
30.gif

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
ERing1.jpg

Mine is reported as faint blue but I think these are pretty good shots of it. The X-prong is the older setting. I love it!!!!
RingEngagementsidesparkle.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
here is my pawn shop pear in the bathroom with the urine light.

strong blue? the camera is having a hard time catching how stong the glow is.

pearfluorescence.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
zhu- - i love the strong geometric setting. love your prongs!

this urine light is so much fun! I discovered my diamond leverback earrings are strong fluorescent too.

BarbM

Rough_Rock

I love my jubilee with stong blue flourescence!

Specs: 1.02 / D / VS1

Barbara

WB Jub102DVS1 finished.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results