shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Radiant Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
Just from looking at the pictures, would it be safe to say that a radiant sparkles more than a princess?? They look similar but for some reason i feel like they have more sparkle (i''ve never seen them in person side by side though) so i''m wondering what people think about this.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen princess cuts and radiant cuts side by side and I definitely think radiants are more sparkly than princesses! That''s what made me choose to buy one, actually.

I wanted an asscher cut at first, but again, I decided I really wanted sparkle and that just doesn''t happen as much in step cuts. Then I moved to a princess cut, and then l I finally saw a radiant cut in real life and I never looked back!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2007 3:51:54 PM
Author: Carats
Just from looking at the pictures, would it be safe to say that a radiant sparkles more than a princess?? They look similar but for some reason i feel like they have more sparkle (i''ve never seen them in person side by side though) so i''m wondering what people think about this.
Some of the BEST radiants are pictured in this thread. Yes they sparkle differently than a princess. It''s a matter of taste but I like the rectangular look and so I prefer the radiants. I think that here in the US princess shapes are trendy. Now Radiants are unusual too but not such an obvious choice.

Do a search on PS for radiants and it will tell you all you need to know about the proportions of good radiants. That will make finding one easier. You can tell your jeweler what you want. And if he can''t deliver an internet vendor can.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results