shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Quest Jewelers Masterpiece''s...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

virginia76

Rough_Rock
Can anyone show me how to attach a picture? I use attach file but it did not work.
Thanks,

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 4:52:55 PM
Author: virginia76
Can anyone show me how to attach a picture? I use attach file but it did not work.
Thanks,
You can ask the administrators her to post the pic for you.
Also, your photo may be too big- shrink it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 5:13:45 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 2/12/2006 4:52:55 PM
Thanks,
You can ask the administrators her to post the pic for you.
Also, your photo may be too big- shrink it.
Ditto.
PrincessV, love that shot. See doesn''t that halo make all the difference?? Your stone look huge!!
9.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks moon river and kaleigh! Virginia I can''t wait to see your pictures!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 1:01:57 PM
Author: Princess V
Before and after shot!

befaftv.JPG

I love seeing before and after shots with halos. Everytime I cannot believe how much bigger the halo makes the diamond look. AMAZING!

virginia76

Rough_Rock
Thanks Steven One. I tried to attach the picture again but it did not work still. I got this message. Don''t know what to do.

Thanks everyone. I learned a lot from this forum. You all are appriciated.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

virginia76

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh''s asscher, Princessv''s jubilee, and imurden''s round are lovely. I love them. Congratulation on your new rings.

Quick question, how do you ask the administrator to host the picture for you? Can I send an email to someone and they will post it for me?

Thanks,

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 10:31:21 PM
Kaleigh''s asscher, Princessv''s jubilee, and imurden''s round are lovely. I love them. Congratulation on your new rings.

Quick question, how do you ask the administrator to host the picture for you? Can I send an email to someone and they will post it for me?

Thanks,
at the bottom right corner of your post you''ll see "report this post"
click that button and ask for help posting pics.

virginia76

Rough_Rock
How do you shrink the picture before posting it?

Thanks

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my wedding band. Quest made it to match my e-ring (also made by Quest.)
9.gif

34658473%3B%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3247%3E3%3C3%3E8%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D32335874%3B%3B395nu0mrj

Arcam

Rough_Rock
image 2

RingArcam1.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
Another one of Quest''s latest masterpieces!
They seem to be quite, quite busy these days.

some WIP from quest:
qring01.jpg
qring02.jpg

some on and off hand shots:
halo_ering09.jpg

halo_ering14.jpg

halo_ering26.jpg

halo_ering13.jpg

halo_ering33.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2006 10:07:37 PM
Author: dbgaap
As you can see from the previous post, I fell in love with londonblue''s ring and since i had a sapphire so similar, I had it set the same way. I LOVE it!!

eta: ignore that smudge on the stone! I should have cleaned the ring before taking pictures!

oh it''s fabulous. you are planning on starting it''s own thread right??

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Very Yummy! It turned out great. Quest is working on a pair of martini set earrings for me right now so I will soon be adding to this thread.
31.gif

Question for Quest masterpiece owners:

How would you rate the quality of the small diamonds supplied by Quest? I''m thinking of having them also make me a Diamonds by the Yard bracelet with either 10pt or 15pt stones. I asked Pete if he could get ideal cut stones in these sizes and he was very honest and told me their stones are premium to ideal ("collection quality"), similar to Signed Pieces, and couldn''t guarantee that every one would hearts and arrows.

If you own WF ACA, I am curious to know if you can really see the hearts and arrows.

Thanks!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Hi cpster! Hehe you''re lucky I''m lurking on PS
2.gif
since I actually just had .5ctw martini studs made by Quest. I love them!! Pete gave me an incredibly fair price on them and made plat martini studs since I''m allergic to WG. Don''t have any pics yet hehe been sooo busy this summer...but I was lurking around getting ideas for another project I''m about to begin with Quest soon!

P.S. I don''t know how busy they will be but I think they are in process of a move but now I''m off to start a thread for ideas on my new project!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/22/2006 10:07:37 PM
Author: dbgaap
As you can see from the previous post, I fell in love with londonblue''s ring and since i had a sapphire so similar, I had it set the same way. I LOVE it!!

eta: ignore that smudge on the stone! I should have cleaned the ring before taking pictures!
My goodness, db!!! Where''s your thread on that beauty! I loved LondonBlue''s rings as well...both hers and yours are magnificent! I might have to copy you one day on that one!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few more pictures but they all look the same!! It''s pretty hard to take pictures of my own right hand! I am thrilled with the results. It does spin a bit. My knuckle is bigger than the base of my finger so I am thinking of getting some sizing pads put on.
Has anyone else used that - or sizing balls?

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a pic in my kitchen with the 80''s oven that needs replacing if I can just stop buying jewelry!!!

dbgaapRHRkitchen.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Wow, dgaap! That ring is AMAZING!!! More pics??

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh dbgaap that ring is just gorgeous!!! Forget the oven, your jewelry needs are more important!
11.gif

laya

Rough_Rock
Hi Diamond lil...I''m kind of new,..just signed on last week..where else do people go in the DC area..for custom work..have you ever head of Wahsington Diamond in Falls Church?...by the way, your ring is beautiful.....Laya

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
This is my new-ish three-stone from Quest. Center is my .78 ering stone, with .41 and .42 sides. In platinum, size 3.75.

kvl08181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results