shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Quest Jewelers Masterpiece''s...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another hand shot of my ring. I just want to echo what everyone else posted about Quest. They''re all wonderful to work with, they''re so professional, helpful & friendly, they go out of their way to do things right & stay in touch with you during the process. I think they do exquisite work too!

I had a great experience working with them on my e-ring & they also set my yellow sapphire from Michael E. into an old mounting of mine. (I''ll post pics one of these days!
1.gif
) They replaced the prongs on my sidestones free of charge & totally handmade a new head for the ring. I love it!

I was in VA recently & stopped by Quest to have a few scratches polished out of the shank of my e-ring. Pete was happy to do it & the ring looked like new in only 5 minutes! He even told me that I hadn''t done anything wrong to the ring--scratches happen over time & he told me to feel free to drop by anytime & he''d polish them out for me. (Good thing I live in NYC or I''d be in every month!
31.gif
) As diamondlil said, they also offer free sizing for life.

ering closeup.jpg

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Quest does such a great job! Thanks for starting this thread mrssalvo!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for starting this thread mrssalvo! So nice to have all these beauties in the same place!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you guys are very welcome
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Let''s not forget who started this stuff with Quest (atleast for me!)

NOOBIE

His wife''s beautiful Anniv. Ring

aring11.jpg

link

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
DSC0016.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
And the Jubille Right hand ring

DS00202.JPG

DSC00184.jpg

link

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore Noobie''s wife''s 3 stone ring, it is definitely a potential style for the future 3 stone of my own..I love how the sides of the diamonds are so visible!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks nan for posting noobie''s wifes rings. i pm''d him when i started the thread but i don''t think he''s been on since. it''s a definite must in the Quest thread. the RHR is gorgeous too, i''d never seen it before now...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
nnobie''s wife sure is a lucky lady!!! I have never seen her RHR before, yowza!!!
30.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Just got mrssalvo''s PM. Been out of town for awhile. Here''s the pendant they made in platinum

pendantquest.JPG

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the pair of studs they mounted

queststuds.JPG

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pic of both rings and the pendant

qallthree.JPG

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. Here''s a remount of my Mom''s 45 year old wedding set I had them make. A whopping size 3!

questset.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh noobie, that''s the money shot, yowza!!! Great taste you have, your wife is a lucky gal!!!
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Noobie, that wedding set is stunning!!! Is there a thread for it???
34.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I''m typeless.
3.gif

shay

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow noobie- I love the shot with all the rings.

Your mom''s set is awesome.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
noobie I was posting while you were posting you''re mom''s set. It''s just beautiful, Quest did a great job. She has tiny fingers. What''s the carat weight of her stone in her ering, it looks huge!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, Quest should use the shot of the 2 rings and the pendant on their website. All the peices look Gorgeous. And noobie, you''re mom''s wedding set is stunning, please give us more details. Did Quest make a replica of her original set or repair her set?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
noobie-
you are a great customer. Quest must love you. They are all beautiful pieces. It seems like Quest has wonderful quality jewelry and stones.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Opps,

Late replying again
7.gif
They were really, really awesome with the wedding set. My Mom is impossible to please and super picky. She still thinks things cost the same now as they did 50 years ago
23.gif
. The old WG set was so worn that she was told not to wear it all the time. When it came time to replace it she didn''t know what she wanted. I took her to Quest and had Pete put something together based on the e-ring design. It''s a basic x-prong with accent stones set very low. The matching ring was made in a bar set set style so the stones would not rub on e-ring. I asked them to make the bars thinner to show more stones. Both pieces custom made in platinum. I think the rock is about 1.25 C. For being so old the IS was actually not that bad. Big table, no arrows and less flashes of color that a new super ideal, but bright and very pretty none the less.

It came out very well. Mom is happy and the value and service was unbelievable. I can''t overstate how well they took care of this.

They actually made a couple rings for my friends as well. They exceeded their expectations!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Circle of Life pendant custom made by Quest Jewelers in 4 days!!!!! The "O" is 25 mm with 33 diamonds (1.10 ctw), yellow gold.

My original thread can be found here.

CirclePendant7.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for new Quest projects
1.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
My .51ct. Old European Cut, G, SI1 in a 18kt yellow gold shank and platinum head.

kvl1.21.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Aquamarine in my OEC''s original setting.

kvl1.21.06.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, so I had to update this thread with Princessv latest shots. (princess, you''ll have to add your hand shots after this weekend)
here is the quest trio,
Kaleigh''s asscher, Princessv''s jubilee, and imurden''s round..

P%5B1%5D.S.Trio_Image_1.JPG

P%5B1%5D.S.Trio_Image_1_1.JPG

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/P%5B1%5D.S.Trio_Image_2.JPG

P%5B1%5D.S.Trio_Image_2_2.JPG

P%5B1%5D.S.Trio_Image_3.JPG

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Before and after shot!

befaftv.JPG

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
What a big differance. Wow.
36.gif

virginia76

Rough_Rock
I add my ring if it is ok. I had Pete helped me to pick the diamond and the setting also. Pete is very nice. He also showed me the dimond under the idealscope in his office. It looks great to see the arrows and the hearts. I hope you like it.

Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results