shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Princess Cut Center & Princess Cut Side Stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
My SO and I finally agreed on a setting that we both loved. I gave him the requirements and he came up with the design himself since I wanted it to be a surprise. He finally found a diamond and paid the deposit to have it custom made today. The ring should be ready within the next week or so. So exciting!!!!!!

Now the ring looks like the picture I attached except that the side stones might be bigger.

I want to see what it would like if anyone out there has one. I tried searching, but I came out empty handed.

Thank you!!!

P.S. Please keep in mind that this is the best picture that I could find from his description of my ring, that will not be my wedding band.

horizonwholesale_2028_603869991.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I love princess cut diamonds....I know they aren''t very popular on PS, but I think they are so lovely...congratulations. Here is a quick picture of my engagement ring I snapped quickly when I saw your posting....

princessband312208.jpg

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
Thank you TUCKINS1! All of those rings are absolutely stunning!!!

Italiahaircolor - Your ring is STUNNING!!!! I''m in love!!!
emwink.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 8:45:45 AM
Author: Thomperchik
Thank you TUCKINS1! All of those rings are absolutely stunning!!!

Italiahaircolor - Your ring is STUNNING!!!! I''m in love!!!
emwink.gif
Thank you. I''m partial to it, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results