shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your pink sapphire bands please ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I am waiting on a semi-custom project at the moment and I am trying to be optimistic that it will turn out okay, but in the meantime would love to see any pink sapphire bands you have please? I am in total awe of the "Tessa" ring I have seen on here and the gorgeous colour of those sapphires, plus I have seen many other lovely examples but I just can''t be bothered looking for them all! So, if you have anything to share I would love to see it ... thanks a million

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Can I add a request, too? To list the vendor if you bought it online?
2.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gleam, I will be happy to list the vendor once I have the band and can show you all a picture of it. I was feeling a bit emotional when I left that last post! The band will be beautiful, perhaps not 100% what I was expecting but still lovely.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go Love to get started for you, Hope the PSer''s don''t mind me pulling their pictures in to help you.

This is MOrganleFay
Ebay%20stuff%20031.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posted by Lizz Tiffany metro sapphire band

cushionpink2.JPG

tiffpinksapp.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
catmom''s gorgeous collection of stackers

cmsstackbands1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi Princess cut pink sapphires

StackersPink2.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
wow, they are amazing! Luvmyhalo''s stacker is amazing and exactly what I am trying to achieve colour and stylewise - I must pull up some details on where she got those beauties. I absolutely love the milgrain also. Yummy.

blinkydoll''s are very similar also. Thanks again D&T

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is a ring I found on ebay a while back... and I bought a ring from ID jewelry online for my upcoming bday that looks kinda like this ....I think,,, its on order so I can''t show you yet
3.gif

ooh Its back in the listing on ebay....just any case there were any takers...lol Link

ebaypinksapetern0809.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
no prob Love and DD
12.gif
I love to search for images if I have some extra time, its soooooo much FUN
36.gif
there were a bunch more but I'm signing off to go to my DD's 4th Bday party... hosting 25 (kiddos and adults
23.gif
)

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
lol! I saw this and wanted it, but it is not my size
7.gif
I hope another ps''er buys it and takes hand shots! :)

Date: 11/19/2009 5:20:13 PM
Author: D&T
this is a ring I found on ebay a while back... and I bought a ring from ID jewelry online for my upcoming bday that looks kinda like this ....I think,,, its on order so I can''t show you yet
3.gif

ooh Its back in the listing on ebay....just any case there were any takers...lol Link

ebaypinksapetern0809.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 7:24:25 AM
Author:loveloveloveit
I am waiting on a semi-custom project at the moment and I am trying to be optimistic that it will turn out okay, but in the meantime would love to see any pink sapphire bands you have please? I am in total awe of the ''Tessa'' ring I have seen on here and the gorgeous colour of those sapphires, plus I have seen many other lovely examples but I just can''t be bothered looking for them all! So, if you have anything to share I would love to see it ... thanks a million

I am honored! I certainly love it.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a photo that EricaR took at a GTG. I think Princesss got a good picture too but I cannot find it right now.

4808_562222155264_13306103_33605635_2749177_n.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
yes Tacori yours is beautiful, the more I look at it the more I love it ...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks love. All the circles are even, not sure why it looks kinda distorted. Julian at Pearlman''s was wonderful to work with and I am very impressed with Bev K.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
I there a piece of Jewelry that catmom doesn''t have a beautiful collection of??????????? Still hoping she will adopt me.

Thanks D&T for all of your work of this thread!!
36.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 5:16:42 PM
Author: 4ever
Date: 11/19/2009 5:11:08 PM

Author: D&T

Blinkydoll''s collection
30.gif

blinkystacky.jpg
Wow!
6.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Thank you Ladies
1.gif

I def need to do an update pic of the NEW stack....umm.... its a little taller
28.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
PS Tacori, I think my pinks will be very similar to yours in colour IRL but I ended up going with white gold so possibly they will appear a bit stronger without rose gold to soften them. it will be interesting to compare how much the gold colour choice influences the end result.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Blinkydoll, would love to see what you have added tot that collection!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pink sapphire bands ladies!

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 8:02:35 PM
Author: blinkydoll

Thank you Ladies
1.gif

I def need to do an update pic of the NEW stack....umm.... its a little taller
28.gif

blinkydoll, where do you get your stackers? beautiful collection!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say I have the Facets pink eternity (got for my b-day this summer) and it looks way better than on their website. I asked for the pink to be very intense and it is . Good luck!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2009 6:34:45 PM
Author: bookworm240
I there a piece of Jewelry that catmom doesn''t have a beautiful collection of??????????? Still hoping she will adopt me.

Thanks D&T for all of your work of this thread!!
36.gif
Thanks bookworm but you''d have to fight my daughter if I did lol!

Thanks D&T for posting my rings.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
So, I am waiting PATIENTLY for my new band to arrive, I have progress pics but I will post them altogether when I finally have it. Thanks again for all these photos, they really have helped me to have a better idea of how the final product will look.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results