shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pears!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MDevlin

Rough_Rock
Here is one I have completed this year, It was purchased by an 80 year old Lady for her birthday, It was a perfect fit.

Pear shapes can be a great deal of fun each one can have a slightly different shape, making them very unique.

Mdevlin

psimage2.jpg

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
MDevlin, that''s a beautiful design!

When I finally get to wear my e-ring, I''ll post in here.
1.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful piece, Michael. I love the bezel set pear.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new additions ladies and gents! Let''s get some more of the recent pear posts in this thread - this is for your BravesFan!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks JCJD! Here is my new pear!! (yeah!!
emteeth.gif
)

asykh.JPG

PearPear

Rough_Rock
small%20P7110661b.jpg

Everytime I see this ring, my eyes almost pop out of my head!!
23.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, me too.
18.gif
30.gif
3.gif

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Oo Oo Oo...here''s mine!!! BF just proposed last night!!!! I am so excited!!!! It''s a 1.08 ct SI2 C5 Cognac Diamond in a wg halo setting with 1/3 ctw vs1 round brilliants...the ban is 1mm, and my finger size is 7...

84_2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A 1mm band? Holy Moly!
23.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 3:33:39 PM
Author: amyg
Oo Oo Oo...here''s mine!!! BF just proposed last night!!!! I am so excited!!!! It''s a 1.08 ct SI2 C5 Cognac Diamond in a wg halo setting with 1/3 ctw vs1 round brilliants...the ban is 1mm, and my finger size is 7...

wow..can we get a hand shot?

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
Since everyone is posting their pears, here is mine. 2.10 VS2 J color pear, 5 .35 SI2 H color round, 8 .08 I1 H color round total of 4.50 but this is all I know about the rings except, I LOVE THEM!

my55555.jpg

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
and the hand shot. My pics aren't very good as far as showing the unbelievable brilliance of the stones. Maybe I can get some sun shots soon.

77777.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty diamondjunkie! Love it!

I also want to see handshots of this cognac pear ring! What a neat thing - the round halo for the pear.

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 4:09:14 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Here you go... sorry my camera really sucks...it is definitely the thinnest band I''ve ever seen...

k4__jk.JPG

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 9:43:45 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Very pretty diamondjunkie! Love it!

I also want to see handshots of this cognac pear ring! What a neat thing - the round halo for the pear.

I posted the handshot, but unfortunately my camera sucks, if I happen to be able to get better pictures over the weekend I''ll post those too. I love your ring Firegoddess...it was yours that made me decide I wanted a pear with a halo!!!

Amy

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Amy! I do love the look of a pear with a halo on a thin band, so of course I want to see more pictures of yours!!! I do love the uniqueness of your round halo and how it sets off the color of the cognac pear. How did you decide to go for a colored pear? Did you have the setting custom done? Fill in the details (and more pics) when and if you can!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A little necklace I was given, I like the detail work on the border but dont wear it much.

birthstonepearyg.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2006 1:40:57 PM
Date: 4/6/2006 4:09:14 PM

Author: mrssalvo

Here you go... sorry my camera really sucks...it is definitely the thinnest band I''ve ever seen...

thanks amy. it looks great on you..that is such a super thin band, it''s beautiful.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
here is the pawn shop pear. estimated 1 1/4 carats
fluorescent blue under black light.

kemmapear.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
with the helzberg wrap i call it the "dangit I''m 40 and I want a large rock" ring

other people say "J%sus" when they see it so I also call it "the J%sus ring".

kemmapear2.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
outdoors, flourescent blue

blanketflowerpear.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
another view. it''s hard to photograph these suckers ain''t it? i was trying to get the periwinkle blue of the fluorescence, instead getting the lime green reflection of my shirt

marigoldpear2.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
lotta newbies, let''s bump the pear thread

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Always love to see new pears!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
These pears are soooooooooooooooooooooooo beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful. Love them.

Linda

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
This has been so much fun looking at all the beautiful pears! I''m in the beginning steps of looking for a new setting for my pear or possibly (actually more like probably) upgrading. I just can''t decide if I should upgrade to another pear or enjoy a new stone and reset my pear in a pendant (loved the pear and sapphire, which is my birthstone, pendant pictured) or possibly resetting it into a 3 stone rhr.

Dh is being pretty easy going and generous about the whole thing as this will be my 40th birthday present/12th wedding anniversary -- so I need to make the perfect decision.

Here is a picture of my current ring. It''s yellow gold that I have been rhodium plating. It''s been so long that it''s pretty much back to gold -- don''t want to waste the money if I"m going to upgrade anyway. I don''t know the stats of my ring as any paperwork related has been misplaced/misfiled. It''s pretty white, but has a black dot and a fuzzy area (not sure what that inclusion is called) that I can see, but nobody has ever noticed either.

jayrenay

my_ring1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - there is a lot going on there!!! Is that one ring, or are the chevrons at the top and bottom a wrap? Was that a custom job, or a setting you found?

Duh - I actually shrunk the picture and flipped it so I could get a better view of your ring, but it seems to have flipped and not shrunk itself.
2.gif

an4858.jpg

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
It was custom made but not for me, we just found it in a the jewelry mart when we went looking for rings. And yes there is a lot going on there, but I have big fingers so it doesn''t look so bad at normal view. Also, yes that is a ring guard. For some reason if I try to wear it w/out the guard, the prongs get stuck on everything, so I can''t go without it. Which is exactly why we''re updating/upgrading.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my 1.51 H/I1 pear.

pear 2370.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results