shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pave setting erings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Margarita

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I''ve been looking at all the beautiful rings on this site for a few weeks now. I happened upon this site when I was googling pave engagement rings. I am totally enamored with them and I want to see as many of them as I can.

The first thing I read on this site is here: https://www.pricescope.com/diamonds/x15017.htm

I''m crazy about that ring, but what else have you got? This ring is the prettiest one I''ve seen on the internet.

pave001.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
just run a search that is ''eternity rings'' or ''pave eternity'' and you will find tons of threads and images. there is also another thread called ''show me your eternity ring settings'' which is basically what you want.

good luck!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 11:51:36 PM
Author: Mara
just run a search that is ''eternity rings'' or ''pave eternity'' and you will find tons of threads and images. there is also another thread called ''show me your eternity ring settings'' which is basically what you want.

good luck!

ditto. you can see the eternity wedding sets thread
here

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Margarita,

Here''s a pic of my pave ering setting. It''s knife edge pave 3.1mm wide and goes all the way around (eternity). There is a halo underneath the diamond and the pave band actually comes all the way up the the edge of the diamond (holding it), but you can''t really see that in this pic. That setting you posted is stunning!

DSC_0020.jpg

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Here is my pave marquise from Whiteflash. Portia, I think what your ring has is a collar, not a halo. Mine has both a collar and a halo, the halo being what you can see from the top view and the collar from the side.

ring394357.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, jazmine... I wasn''t really sure what it was called. Ooohh... I like your marquise! It''s beautiful and unique the way it is set.

mulder

Rough_Rock
Funny how this thread appears the day I''ve made the plunge. Just ordered a custom made pave'' setting with the following details:

- Center Asscher-cut sapphire (1.56ct) is bezel set
- Surrounded with round diamonds of F-VS2 quality pave'' set
- Round diamond prong set on the band half-way around.
- Total Diamond weight is 2.06cts.

Should have it in about 2 1/2 weeks. Attached is a picture from the web. I''ll post originals once I receive it.

1-E2-S.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
mulder, the rings looks like it''s going to be gorgeous. can''t wait to see pics of the real thing.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2006 7:46:25 PM
Author: mrssalvo
mulder, the rings looks like it''s going to be gorgeous. can''t wait to see pics of the real thing.
Ditto. I love blue sapphire with diamond halo. I love the contrast in color. Post lots of pics when you get it.

pelican

Rough_Rock
Here''s mine:

1.71 F VS2 cushion cut w/ 3-sided pave platinum setting

cush1t.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just gorgeous Pelican!!! Was the setting custom made?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2006 8:51:08 AM
Author: Sundial
Your ring is just gorgeous Pelican!!! Was the setting custom made?

yes, please tell us more about your setting..

unjustenrichment

Rough_Rock
Here is my three-sided pave band e-ring - in macro!

That setting you have posted is gorgeous! I have halo lust lately!

DSC01058 small.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2006 10:10:01 AM
Author: unjustenrichment
Here is my three-sided pave band e-ring - in macro!

That setting you have posted is gorgeous! I have halo lust lately!

unjustenrichment..welcome to Pricescope..please tell us more about your ring..

pelican

Rough_Rock
Sundial / Mrs. Salvo - yes, the ring was custom made for me, by a local B+M jeweler. It is 1/2 eternity style with .66 tcw of pave stones ranging from 1.6-1.8 mm. Ring size is 4.25.

Thanks for the compliments!
35.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Here is a photo of my rings. Fishtail pave, custom designed by Whiteflash, using .02 ACA melee. Rings are 2mm wide and size 4.75. I ADORE them!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pave4.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...Rowan, your ring is stunning! I dont remember reading about it though! Can you tell us more about it, particularly that setting! Beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2006 6:38:14 PM
Author: Dani
Ohhh...Rowan, your ring is stunning! I dont remember reading about it though! Can you tell us more about it, particularly that setting! Beautiful!
I adore your ring Rowan. If I saw it before I must have forgotten about it and I never forget a gorgeous ring. Please tell us about it!!!

Grace

Rough_Rock
Here''s mine. .6ct center leo diamond. .25ct melee on ering band, .20 on wedding ring. size 5

6160248.JPG

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, I love that first setting you posted too. It would be my dream setting too but it''s Richard Landi and is over $5K. It''s such a shame!!

I love pave rings, mine are just plain platinum no diamonds. I''ve been begging dh to bling me up.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2006 7:11:24 PM
Author: marriahlyn
... I''ve been begging dh to bling me up.

LOL!
That just might be my next TAG LINE, "Bling me up, Scotty!"
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Go for it Lynn LOL, I didn''t really mean for it to be funny but laughed after I typed it. I couldn''t figure out an easier way to say it.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Rowan's Ring

Here is the thread I started back when I got my new setting. I kind of lost track of it when things started going nuts around here. I had my stone, a .52ct G VS2 H&A re-sset into this from a platinum sleek lines setting, which I loved, but I wanted more bling, so what can I say. Easy way to make a stone look larger. My stone loves it's new home. They were made for each other.
2.gif
The setting is handmade 18k white gold with .50ctw G VS2 pave'. I got it from my trusted local jeweler who is a wonderful goldsmith. Then I didn't like having my poor platinum setting sitting empty in a drawer, even though it's never been the same since someone mangled it during sizing last year. So my husband had a nice little yellow sapphire set in it for me.
Thanks for the compliments!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results