shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your "Harry Winston inspired" micropave!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
I''m in L-O-V-E with the Harry Winston micropave cushion-cut ring! I love that its classic and glamorous...and very delicate, yet bold at the same time. I can''t even LOOK at another e-ring (sigh). I''ve seen some pictures on various threads of HW inspired rings....but none that seem to capture the beauty and feel of the original. I guess thats why it''s so darn expensive- lol!

HW is a little (okay, a lot
1.gif
) out of my price range so I''m interested in having a "replica" made... but I haven''t really seen anything as close to the original as I would like. I''ve looked through tons of threads on this site and followed lots of links to various Jeweler''s websites, and although I have seen some gorgeous rings...none if them have been quite right.

Can anyone post a pic of one they''ve had made?

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Ice queen could you post a picture of this ring you adore?

Also, is the differences that you observe got to do with the size of the centre stone being used? Because that gives the ring a whole different look if the main stone is a much different size.

Good luck, you are bound to find a great replica eventually as there is not much that cant be copied these days. At least you know exactly what you want!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results