shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your eternity bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Baklava

Rough_Rock
Good morning,

I''d love to see pictures of eternity bands to get a better idea of what I want...please add finger size, width and maybe carat weight, too!

TIA :)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Check out this thread, Baklava:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-eternity-bands.51825/

Good luck!

Baklava

Rough_Rock
*lol* Maybe I should master the search function eventually! Thanks!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one I started a while back:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-show-me-eternity-plain-bands-together.78112/

35.gif

Baklava

Rough_Rock
So did you go with the eternity band as e-ring? That''s what I''m planning, too.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Well we always planned on getting both a traditional engagement ring and an eternity band eventually. Most women over here (Ireland) wear three rings - engagement, plain metal wedding ring, and eternity ring (often given on an anniversary or the birth of a child). I would have been absolutely delighted with the eternity band + plain band combo and was fully intending to wear that for 20 years or forever if needs be! I love the look, I think it''s really elegant and classy.

As it turned out I had underestimated how much of a savings piggy BF actually was! He was socking away money unbeknownst to me and had waaaay more saved than I ever realised. So, he has bought a diamond and is having a setting made. There''s a thread somewhere in RockyTalky but I''m currently banned from there cos BF wants the details to be a surprise
3.gif

I do plan to wear the eternity ring + plain band combo sometimes anyway (down the line, when we can afford to buy the eternity band). It''s such an elegant look and there are times when a solitaire just isn''t practical!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results