shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your D colored Diamond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
Since so many of you D girls responded to my post in Rocky Talky about the D''s - I thought this would be
a great time to start a thread of pics of all the D''s! Let''s see them!
30.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Not the best pic, but here's my D vvs2 1.05ct asscher cut...can you tell what color shirt I was wearing? The world's first red-tinted D!

wallermamaring4.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
therer are many cool ones in the folder

Gregg''s

greggring.jpg

Snufkin''s
snuf.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
bluedevil''s
bluedevil2.jpg

jenibear''s

jenb.jpg

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine...
.81 SI2 D marquise set in platinum with .51ct round/baguette diamonds.

ring012.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I know I wouldn''t be able to tell the difference but my E is so darn white it''s unbelievable like it''s unreal or something. It''s so much whiter than the white of my platinum ring which just amazes me.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2006 8:36:27 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Here''s ecf8503''s D ring

DSC02712small.jpg

Thanks for posting mine, mrssalvo! I''ve been meaning to get around to it all day, but you beat me - thanks!!!!!!

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOW!! These stones are all Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I love them AlL!
They are all so White, too! Thank you for sharing!

Keep the D Pics coming! E''s welcome too!
31.gif
35.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Wowie! Very beautiful stones..and so white indeed! You just gotta love a D. SOmething very special about it...
I "only" have an E so can''t post
41.gif
25.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
wow, walmart shopper did really well!
....now i want a d..... grumble.....whine

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Firegoddess: I just LOVE your ring! It's one of my all time favorites!
30.gif

Walmartshopper - Your ring has a 2 grade color difference between the center and sides and I can see no difference between them. Obviously there is less of a variance between the higher color grades, but it's nice to see another ring with a 2 color difference match so well. I have an H center and J sides and thought it was just a fluke that mine matched too. Your ring is beautiful!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks SuzyQZ!!
5.gif
That''s so nice of you to say. I hope you''re enjoying that amazing new 3 stone radiant ring...
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I am Firegoddess. It brings me so much pleasure every time I look at it. I still can''t believe it''s mine!

I must tell you that your ring is just so amazing. I''ve never thought I liked pear shaped diamonds until I saw your ring. The diamond is UNBELIEVABLE! Just awesome.

I just love PS and looking at everyones rings. I''m like a kid in a candy shop. Bling! Bling! everywhere!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
These rocks are.....'D-licious....D-ivine.....and D-arn white.'
9.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Wow-pretty pretty pretty.
18.gif

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
WOW-ZA!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the cut! and the setting!! She''s a lucky gal! She will definitely say YES!
and to get a D - the ultimate! Congratulations!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Wow vintel. That''s some rock.
10.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Now, I''m not complaining, here...but have any of you noticed that a D makes platinum look yellowish at times? Sometimes I obsess, like I am wearing one cream sock and one white....
2.gif
The only place where both look white white white at the same time is in my bathroom...white towels white tiles white tub white shower curtain....

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Such gorgeous stones!!! Thanks for starting this thread and for all who posted on it!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2006 8:27:34 PM
Author: wallermama
Now, I''m not complaining, here...but have any of you noticed that a D makes platinum look yellowish at times? Sometimes I obsess, like I am wearing one cream sock and one white....
2.gif
The only place where both look white white white at the same time is in my bathroom...white towels white tiles white tub white shower curtain....
I haven''t noticed that at all, BUT I don''t have a wide platinum shank to be looking at all the time on my ering and matching wedding band!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results