shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your curved wedding bands!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I finally purchased a wedding set and the matching wedding band is curved! I won't get it for a couple of more weeks and in the mean time, I would love to see other PSer's curved wedding bands- both diamond and plain!

Thanks!

Feb03bride

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Zoe- I LOVE it!! Gorgeous set! Do you have the rings the same size? I've never had a curved band so I'm not sure if I should keep the rings the same size or have my wedding band like 1/4th bigger, but then I worry it'll spin...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Feb03Bride|1298655102|2859337 said:
Zoe- I LOVE it!! Gorgeous set! Do you have the rings the same size? I've never had a curved band so I'm not sure if I should keep the rings the same size or have my wedding band like 1/4th bigger, but then I worry it'll spin...

Thanks for the compliment! It's funny, I didn't want a curved band originally, but the two rings do look good together. I love how the curve allows for the band and e-ring to sit flush.

My engagement ring is 2.8mm (with a slight knife edge towards the top of the shank). I just checked WF's site (WF did both rings) and it says that my band, the X Prong, is 2.6 mm at the top and it tapers down to 1.8mm at the bottom. I honestly can't remember if I modified it at all but I don't think so. I'm *pretty sure* we got the stock setting.

Here are two more pics -- these are from WF. The curve looks very pronounced (for lack of a better word) but in person, real-life perspective, it's not that noticeable.

ringstoshowcurvedband.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, what did you get, Feb? :naughty: Did you end up ordering from Eternity Diamonds?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Laila- surprisingly no! After all of my back and forth over which halo to get from ED, I chose a D.Vatche x-prong and matching band! I have a bunch of reasons for going plain solitaire over halo, and once I get my Vatche set and do a thread on it, I'll post about. :)) Two more weeks!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Here is my curved wedding band with my ering (both rings are the same size) and for reference the shank of the ering is 3mm where it meets the side stone and tapers to 2mm at the base. The wedding ring is 1.5mm.

with.e.ring03.jpg

wband.handshot01.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
Poshpepper it's perfect fit! I adore!

Zoe, don't you think the band is a little to thick for the adorable three stones? Just my 2 cents but I would like to see it with a more delicate curve band.

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
Here's my set (the same ring as my avatar, but with the curved band). Love to share!

ringswithflowers.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results