clarity

Show me your christmas list 2010

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 0.40ct pear diamond and i would like a bracelet like this :

IMG_2565tiff.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
On my wishlist, though I probably won't get her, is this little girl! I've been wanting to add another kitten and I really want a silver rosetted girl this time (I already have two brown rosetted Bengal boys) and gosh, I just really want her.

Silver rosetted Bengal kitten:

silvfem.jpg

But on my more REALISTIC wishlist ;-) is a Clarisonic Mia:

NewColorsForEmialandWeb-lavender-MED.jpg

And a small tsavorite garnet I have my eye on.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I have very recently been given thousands of pounds worth of jewellery by my fiance, parents and in-laws due to my upcoming wedding

So my Christmas wishlist is zero this year!

(yes, yes I promise I will post pics soon as I have time to take some!)

I already got some luggage from the parents :rolleyes: :wacko:

I would just like FI to pick something out for me on his own this year. :shock:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Laser hair removal for underarms :naughty:
...and if Burberry jackets are on sale during the Nordstrom half yearly in November... I think I'm going to treat myself to one of those :bigsmile:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to pretend the title is for a holiday list! :bigsmile: I like to be politically correct.

I would like:
-DBTY bracelet to match my necklace from BGD
-1.5ct plus yellow diamond (cushion cut)
-antique pearl necklace with diamond clasp

I can think of a few other things but these are my big ones.

ludmila.k

Shiny_Rock
Frenchgirl said:
ludmila.k said:
ludmila.k said:
I want a lovely shar pei :love: :love: :love:

And I want this amazing ring!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

En effet, c'est très beau! Dis donc, le père noël va avoir du travail cette année! :bigsmile:

OUI je sais j'abuse... :D Ah c'est beau de rêver hein!! ;)) . Mais pour le chien j'ai pas dis mon dernier mot! Après tout, peut etre que le père noel va etre généreux... :lol:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Christmas is going to be tight this year, as Fi and I both lost our jobs. I am on unemployment, and going to college, and he just got a new job, he actually started today. I would love to post a long list of gorgeous things that I'd like (DBTY necklace, upgrade my saltwater fish tank, new setting for my ering), but being realistic, I'd be happy with a bottle of my favorite perfume (that I'm almost out of). I will be happy to just spend time with my family and friends.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I want some awesome vintage earrings I saw on a PS vendor's site recently. I don't wanna point them out though because I don't want someone else to snatch them up.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am hoping to get the first side stone for my three-stone reset project. I am hoping for around a .35ct J VS stone.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I hope to have my reset by then, and that will be a year or two's worth of gifts!

But really, I just hope I can go home and see friends and family, and wear just even my current ring.

I am living in Mexico for 6 mos and left my ring in a safe at home ;( ;( ;( ;( it is so depressing!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
packrat said:
I've got loose gemstones I'd like to have set.

That's my plan too. I have a green tourmaline I want to have mounted in a ring, and an aqua made into a pendant.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There isnt anything on my list this year, money is tight and I am just not in the spirit, hopefully that will change in the next month or 2 ;(

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dream-list:
1.5 ct precision cut Pear tsavorite

Realistic list: setting my loose gems. I have a .25ct oec, and a series of lovely benitoites that still need a home.

tsvapear23.png

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I want to have Wink remake my channel set diamond band :bigsmile:

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
I am thinking about buying two ~1/4 ct AVRs from GOG to kick off my 5 stone project. If I can convince myself the price premium is worth it compared to modern RBs!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
OH, DD so it's a three stone for sure?!?!?! :cheeky:

Nothing on my list as DH just got laid off and we're in the process of adopting, so all our money is being funneled into that right now. Best Christmas present will be for all this adoption paperwork to be completely done! :bigsmile:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh Adoption is so wonderful Bella! I will put a little bug in Santa's ear for you when I talk to him!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bella_mezzo said:
OH, DD so it's a three stone for sure?!?!?! :cheeky:

Right now it is :Up_to_something: Yes, it is. I am sticking to my guns because I know every time I see a 3 stone I swoon.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
To have a nice dinner with my family and fiance with lots of good food.

No Christmas lists for me...but I did enjoy reading everyones :sun:

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
I just wish for my FF to do well at work and be able to close some deals (which is next to impossible in this economy) so we are able to buy my ER in the near future and get engaged soon. 8)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
MakingTheGrade said:
Dream-list:
1.5 ct precision cut Pear tsavorite
this is gorgeous!!!

Realistic list: setting my loose gems. I have a .25ct oec, and a series of lovely benitoites that still need a home.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Venice-haha on this other forum I go to they know I get the palpitations over Johnny Depp and so they did a thread of pictures for me for Christmas last year..some of them they added Santa hats, some youtube videos and there was a video of Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You song set to pics of him. I thought it was hysterical-my husband not so much.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results