shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Champagne WF ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

archangel

Rough_Rock
My heart is stuck on this design! Please post a pic if you have one. both on your hand and alone!!
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

i have no other way to picture this ring on my girlfriend''s finger.. she has brown skin and i would love to see how this works with this skin tone?

ps. what is the difference between the petite and the U prong setting?? size yes but how much difference. and how bout side profile? is this different?

thanks

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know the answer to your questions since I don''t have one, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the champagne rings. I wouldn''t change the set I already have, but if I had found that ring before I was engaged I probably would have chosen it. And if I win the lottery I''m buying one for my right hand.

I think it would look WONDERFUL on darker skin! I''m very pale, and I think the contrast of bright white or yellow metal and sparkling diamonds on darker skin tones is just beautiful! Would you go with platinum or yellow gold?

archangel

Rough_Rock
im a bit scared as the diamond i choose ( or will choose today by 5 o''clock -> .91 D ACA ) might be tooo bright?? is there such a thing? since i have never seen a D color stone in person . seen plenty of E''s.. never even considered a D.. and im going by trust of the members of this board as well as Traci, Leslie, and Brian.. all of which i have now spoken too and all of whom are a pleasure to work with...

im really troubled to get this design in platinum or palladium and then polished or satin.. arrgg.. i wish i lived in houston right now.. maybe make my decision a bit easier..

i was set on palladium but then rethought the patina of platinum might actually be a benefit to the the setting if i get it in satin

what do u guys think..

12.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I found these two images in Whiteflash's section of the Picture Gallery, I don't know if you've seen them already or not... I think both would look really pretty on brown skin tones.
1.gif

473x375.aspx

500x375.aspx

As I perused through the pages of the Gallery, I saw this bezel set that also has the "champagne" diamonds. It's a little bulkier, but would work if you want a stand alone ring.

498x375.aspx

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any pictures I just wanted to tell you that I think the champagne set is just gorgeous. I can''t help with the metal. I have white gold and I love it. good luck!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/6/2008 12:42:56 PM
Author: archangel
im a bit scared as the diamond i choose ( or will choose today by 5 o''clock -> .91 D ACA ) might be tooo bright?? is there such a thing? since i have never seen a D color stone in person . seen plenty of E''s.. never even considered a D.. and im going by trust of the members of this board as well as Traci, Leslie, and Brian.. all of which i have now spoken too and all of whom are a pleasure to work with...

im really troubled to get this design in platinum or palladium and then polished or satin.. arrgg.. i wish i lived in houston right now.. maybe make my decision a bit easier..

i was set on palladium but then rethought the patina of platinum might actually be a benefit to the the setting if i get it in satin

what do u guys think..

12.gif
I think whatever you choose you can''t go wrong!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Alj tried on this setting in 18k matte gold. It was beautiful. I can''t seem to find it on search
38.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I actually started a thread on this too. Let me see if I can find it for you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results