shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Cartier "LOVE" plase!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
has anyone a piece from the cartier love collection or even a ring of it? could you please show me pictures!

I am not sure if I should get one and which one exactly:
- ring in rose gold without diamonds
- ring in rose gold with 1 diamond
- ring in wg without diamond
- ring in wg with 1 diamond
33.gif

any suggestions? does anyone know the width of the ring? is it possible to stack it or is even the smallest one too wide?

AMGgal

Rough_Rock
Hi there! This pic is missing the Love Ring (in white gold). It's the one that's also a pendant.Will post tonight. Personally, I find the band too thick to pair it with another ring.

74556490.k47aGFym.jpg

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
hey AMGal - thanks a lot for the nice pic - that''s an awesome collection!
am already waiting for a picture of your ring - could you take some handshots for me???
36.gif

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 12:39:03 PM
Author: AMGgal
Hi there! This pic is missing the Love Ring (in white gold). It''s the one that''s also a pendant.Will post tonight. Personally, I find the band too thick to pair it with another ring.
gorgeous collection! do you mind me asking what the name of that necklace is called? that is my favorite

AMGgal

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 12:56:57 PM
Author: Ms.Dreamy

am already waiting for a picture of your ring - could you take some handshots for me???
36.gif

Thanks Ms. Dreamy! Will do! Do you like the Trinity Rolling ring too? Just realized I have don''t have any pics of that one
6.gif

AMGgal

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 1:10:53 PM
Author: MikeRato1

Hi there! This pic is missing the Love Ring (in white gold). It''s the one that''s also a pendant.Will post tonight. Personally, I find the band too thick to pair it with another ring.
gorgeous collection! do you mind me asking what the name of that necklace is called? that is my favorite

Thanks MikeRato1! Oh I don''t mind at all! It''s called the Love Necklace. (Creative I know!)

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 1:32:53 PM
Date: 6/3/2008 12:56:57 PM

36.gif

Thanks Ms. Dreamy! Will do! Do you like the Trinity Rolling ring too? Just realized I have don''t have any pics of that one
6.gif
oh yes, please! i like the rolling ring too and i''d love to see everything from your wonderful collection!
30.gif
so please take as many pictures as you can
3.gif

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Hmmmm....I really realllyy like the necklace...alot! I must''ve missed it, cause I check the Cartier-website regularly...Do you by any chance have any neck-shots?

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Ms. Dreamy, I would def go for the rose gold, either with or without diamonds...I absolutely love the color of the rose gold made by Cartier
27.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 2:52:16 PM
Author: Lill_The_Thrill
Ms. Dreamy, I would def go for the rose gold, either with or without diamonds...I absolutely love the color of the rose gold made by Cartier
27.gif
Thanks, im tending to the rose gold too. I''ve ordered another rose gold and diamond band recently (am still waiting for it
15.gif
) but am already looking for something to match it
1.gif

But the one with one diamond costs twice as much as the one without diamonds - and i''m still not sure if i should go for the "clear" line of the band without a diamond or for the little bling factor of the one with the tiny diamond in it... hmmm
33.gif

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 2:57:12 PM

27.gif
Thanks, im tending to the rose gold too. I''ve ordered another rose gold and diamond band recently (am still waiting for it
15.gif
1.gif

But the one with one diamond costs twice as much as the one without diamonds - and i''m still not sure if i should go for the ''clear'' line of the band without a diamond or for the little bling factor of the one with the tiny diamond in it... hmmm
33.gif
Hm...It''s a tough one, I tried on the rose gold (thicker version) with a pink sapphire. I realllyy loved the polish, it seirously is impeccable..flawless...the metal was so darn shiny...I''m not much of a help here...uhm, but if you''re looking to stack it with another ring with diamonds, I''d say go with the one that has a diamond in it....! =D

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 3:16:36 PM
Date: 6/3/2008 2:57:12 PM

27.gif

15.gif
1.gif

But the one with one diamond costs twice as much as the one without diamonds - and i''m still not sure if i should go for the ''clear'' line of the band without a diamond or for the little bling factor of the one with the tiny diamond in it... hmmm
33.gif

Hm...It''s a tough one, I tried on the rose gold (thicker version) with a pink sapphire. I realllyy loved the polish, it seirously is impeccable..flawless...the metal was so darn shiny...I''m not much of a help here...uhm, but if you''re looking to stack it with another ring with diamonds, I''d say go with the one that has a diamond in it....! =D

do you know if the sapphire one is thicker than the plain or the diamond one? (i think so from the picture on the website but i''m not sure...) have you tried on the plain or diamond band too?

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 2:48:55 PM

Hmmmm....I really realllyy like the necklace...alot! I must''ve missed it, cause I check the Cartier-website regularly...Do you by any chance have any neck-shots?
Hi - I''m not AMG, but I have the same necklace (I believe) in yellow gold. They called it the Love lariat when I got it at the 5th Ave Cartier in NYC. I''ll attach a couple of photos!

This first is with my initial engagement ring (Cartier declaration with side baguettes).

Lovehand1PS.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the neck view of the Love lariat

LoveneckPS.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 4:35:42 PM
Author: Krissie
ETA that this just makes me so happy, because it was the first piece of jewelry my fiance bought me. I was really excited and called home to tell my mom, and she got snippy and said that he should have been saving his money for an engagement ring (mind you, we had only been dating for 8 months at that point!) Little did she know that he purchased my engagement ring only 6 weeks later ...
16.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 4:44:28 PM

ETA that this just makes me so happy, because it was the first piece of jewelry my fiance bought me. I was really excited and called home to tell my mom, and she got snippy and said that he should have been saving his money for an engagement ring (mind you, we had only been dating for 8 months at that point!) Little did she know that he purchased my engagement ring only 6 weeks later ...
16.gif

thanks for this beautiful pictures, Krissie! It looks so beautiful on you
30.gif

and you''ve got such a nice BF/Fiance!
I love your e-ring too. You said your "initial" e-ring: do you have another one now? I hope you still have that beauty, do you?
Do you have more pieces from the love collection?

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
oh, Krissie - i just saw you avatar - you are such a beautiful couple!!!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 5:12:09 PM

Date: 6/3/2008 4:44:28 PM

16.gif

thanks for this beautiful pictures, Krissie! It looks so beautiful on you
30.gif

and you''ve got such a nice BF/Fiance!
I love your e-ring too. You said your ''initial'' e-ring: do you have another one now? I hope you still have that beauty, do you?
Do you have more pieces from the love collection?
Thank you - you are very sweet! Unfortunately I don''t have any other pieces from the Love collection.

I do have a different Cartier engagement ring and wedding band now - there were some setting issues with my initial engagement ring and it''s quite a long story! But my current e-ring is the 1895 pave solitaire, and I have the ballerine pave band as my wedding band. Here''s a pic:

PSRINGCOMBO.JPG

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Krissie, this solitaire is lovely too! If I may ask: what were the issues with the other ring? I am just curious because i really like cartier''s solitaires and am hoping to get one too one day
2.gif

I love the ballerine wedding band, btw. does your hubby have the plain ballerine band. if so - would you mind posting a pic? - i was thinking of getting one for my BF...

AMGgal

Rough_Rock
29shhs.jpg

2ughtt3.jpg

2eqb036.jpg

Here you go, Ms. Dreamy!

Krissie, your wedding set is gorgeous! I agree with Lill. Wouldn''t be a bad idea to go with one with some sparkle if you want to stack your rings. I tried it with my Ering and it was blando beans!

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks AMGgal - those pieces are just lovely!
maybe you guys are right and I should get the one with a diamond
1.gif

your love ring looks quite wide to me - do you know if you have the thinnest version of it?
so, do you mean it did not look good stacked with your e-ring or other rings (like a thin eternity band)?
is it your weddig band, or just a matching band you both wear (because you are wearing it on your middle finger)?

AMGgal

Rough_Rock
Sure thing! Yea, it''s pretty wide. I''m not sure if they have a thinner one...don''t remember seeing it in their case. They might have added new pieces!

I didn''t think my Ering and the Love ring looked right together. It might be because it''s the pendant version so it''s vertically higher as well. Oh, I wear these as casual rings. Hope that helps ya!
1.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, AMGgal for your help!
36.gif
Have fun with your beautiful collection and I''ll take a look at the ring in person next time i''m near a cartier''s.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
ooooh, I found a new picture on the internet of this wonderful collection!
I finally decided to get the one in rose gold with a diamond
30.gif

But till then I would love to see more pictures of your cartier love rings or other pieces of the collection!!! Could anyone show me more pictures and make the waiting time more pleasant for me, please!
3.gif
(yeah, I know I''m an addict...
11.gif
)

love-cartier.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results