shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bling videos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering if there is a thread that has links to videos. Wouldn't it be easier for people who are ring shopping to have videos to look at to see what stones can look like IRL? I'm not sure if people will like these or have much to add, so let's see if this thread gets any traction. I hope people will add their own videos.

GIA K OEC 3.04 carats
**edited by moderator**

_4765.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, your K is unbelievable! Holds its own with the F and G MRB and then some! :love: :love: :love:
The chunky perfect faceting. OMG be still my heart. :love:

I cannot get enough of your OEC. :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJ.....I confess, your swap totally inspired me to do what I had wanted to do for a long time but didn't have the guts to do!! I need to figure out the best way to post a video here, but I worked with Adam and I am the proud owner of a beautiful 2.81 M OEC. Turns out I have the opposite "color issues" LOL. I kept going warmer because the lemony goodness was just over the top beautiful to me!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1468514238|4055418 said:
LLJ.....I confess, your swap totally inspired me to do what I had wanted to do for a long time but didn't have the guts to do!! I need to figure out the best way to post a video here, but I worked with Adam and I am the proud owner of a beautiful 2.81 M OEC. Turns out I have the opposite "color issues" LOL. I kept going warmer because the lemony goodness was just over the top beautiful to me!

JDDN hope you can post the video. I find it's quite easy with YouTube. Can't wait to see it. Congratulations!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1468492080|4055345 said:
LLJsmom, your K is unbelievable! Holds its own with the F and G MRB and then some! :love: :love: :love:
The chunky perfect faceting. OMG be still my heart. :love:

I cannot get enough of your OEC. :appl:
Thanks missy! You inspired and gave me courage to go for it!

tracylt

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning K! I never thought I would like a lower than G color diamond before but noe...I'm in love :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you bright ice. Your EC And your OEC look absolutely fabulous. Love them so much. What a stunning collection of heirloom pieces you have.

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Just wanna say: brilliant idea LLJsmom! It always crosses my mind that we NEED videos on PS.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE seeing your videos and would like to post links to mine, but Admin has been very consistent about enforcing the PS rule against posting links to personal videos.

I don't understand how but apparently/reportedly clever crooks can find you via your youtube account.
Since this is a diamond site I can understand PS wanting to err on the side of caution.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but maybe I've prevented harm to someone.
I did report the thread and perhaps Ella will take it down since we can edit our posts for only 45 minutes.
Sorry. ;(

Then again, IIRC Ella posted they were looking into a way to allow videos.
If videos are now allowed I apologize, and carry on. :sun:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny,

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea. Ok admins. Take down this thread if you need to. Too bad. Thought it would be helpful.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi everyone,

As Kenny stated, we have a policy that no personal videos can be posted. Why? Because many people have personally identifying information in their videos--locations, car license plates, house numbers, etc. and it's impossible for us to watch every video and ensure the safety of our users. For now only vendor made and hosted videos are allowed per the policies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results