shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your beautiful Vatche!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Particularly if you own "The Swan"

28.gif
@Skippy
36.gif

Come on; come on!! Let''s go!!
41.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
nebe, what a great idea, I''d love to see all the D''Vatche''s in one place. I''m sure it may help others.

My D''Vatche X-Prong in WG. Size 5.5. Stone is a 1.4, 7.25 diameter.

NWR4871.JPG

NRFS5158.JPG

jayrenay9

Brilliant_Rock
Are you looking for any and all Vatche?? If so, here''s mine...

rubybandflower_2.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Swooooooooooooooooooooon!
30.gif
Ellen, I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR SOLITAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And P.S., Jayrenay's ring is what convinced me to get the setting I did.
28.gif

My D'Vatche setting doesn't look at all like the ones you're after so I won't clutter the thread with pics, but I just had to post those couple little side-notes!

jayrenay9

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2007 8:55:24 PM
Author: musey
30.gif
Ellen, I''ve told you before and I''ll tell you again, I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR SOLITAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And P.S., Jayrenay''s ring is what convinced me to get the setting I did.
28.gif

My D''Vatche setting doesn''t look at all like the ones you''re after so I won''t clutter the thread with pics, but I just had to post those couple little side-notes!
Excuse me Musey, but I''d hardly call your Vatche clutter!!!! It just wouldn''t be a Vatche thread without your beauty!!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2007 10:50:02 PM
Author: jayrenay9

Date: 9/26/2007 8:55:24 PM
Author: musey
30.gif
Ellen, I''ve told you before and I''ll tell you again, I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR SOLITAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And P.S., Jayrenay''s ring is what convinced me to get the setting I did.
28.gif

My D''Vatche setting doesn''t look at all like the ones you''re after so I won''t clutter the thread with pics, but I just had to post those couple little side-notes!
Excuse me Musey, but I''d hardly call your Vatche clutter!!!! It just wouldn''t be a Vatche thread without your beauty!!
30.gif
yikes2.gif
I should say not! Please, a RA in a Vatche setting, clutter??! Just for saying that, I ought to have that sent back to ME.
9.gif

Seriously, your ring is just stunning musey, it most definitely should be in here.
2.gif

And, thank you so much for the compliment on my ring. You have no idea how much I appreciate it, or how funny I find it, in a good way. When I got this setting, I figured there might be a handful of people, at best, who would see it and appreciate it for its simplicity and grace. I never in a million years thought so many people would admire and comment on it. It still astounds me, a year and a half later!
5.gif

And I hope everyone with a Vatche posts. They may not all be what nebe is looking for, but there are others who may find this thread helpful in the setting search. If nothing else, it will help give an overall view of the quality of Vatche rings.
28.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2007 8:25:54 AM
Author: April Diamonds
aaaaand the profile. :D
30.gif
Love that....

And jay already knows I love her ring.
2.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

I lllllllove the Royal Crown, but they don''t make one with a surprise diamond!!
38.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2007 2:02:57 PM
Author: nebe

I lllllllove the Royal Crown, but they don''t make one with a surprise diamond!!
38.gif
I bet you could get them to stick one in there. It seems like you have very specific ideas of what you want already, why not go custom??

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I''m beginning to think I should. lol
39.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2007 10:47:39 PM
I'm beginning to think I should. lol
39.gif
No cry face. There's absolutely nothing that should hold you back from going at least semi-custom, IMO. Mine had to be custom cast (it was designed for a princess stone) and there was no extra charge. I bet there'd be little or no extra charge for them to just stick some little surprise diamonds in there. Well, except of course the cost of the extra stones.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Ellen, I ADORE your ring. I DO love it''s simplicity, that is absolutely for sure. I love the way your stone just POPs out of the whole setting.

Musey, everytime I look at your avatar it makes me think about getting a RA. It''s just sooo fantastic and I love that setting as well, I had no idea it was a Vatche! If I could get a second ER, yours would definitly be an inspiration. :)

Jay, also love your ring. I really had no idea Vatche had all these other settings. I guess I got so focused on the xprong and RC that I sorta forgot to look at everything else. haha

Nebe - you should definitly ask them to just stick one in there! No harm in asking, and like you said The Swan is a really good option for those fantastic surprise diamonds. :D Hope someone posts one soon. I would love to see a IRL pic!

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock

Nebe, when I was getting my Vatche (a few months back), the folks there seemed very flexible with modifications to setting designs so I would be shocked if they couldn''t put that surprise diamond in for you. No hurt in asking though!

Here''s mine...

rte95134.jpg

Rabe2000

Rough_Rock
First Pic or my 1 week old diamond and setting...I am holding out on proposal until Dec. and GF does not have a clue.

Royal Crown

RingFinishedsideview.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
thumblina, I just can''t get over your ring, it is so pretty, and unique. I love it!

rabe, you picked a classic beaut, she''ll love it! Think you can wait that long??
9.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Oh jeez... I''m going to have such a hard time deciding on a setting.
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2007 11:56:24 AM
Oh jeez... I''m going to have such a hard time deciding on a setting.
39.gif
Most people do. Maybe you could choose a setting together; that is what hubby and I did.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2007 11:56:24 AM
Oh jeez... I'm going to have such a hard time deciding on a setting.
39.gif
You'll find one that speaks to you! How long have you been looking, and how long before you need to choose?

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been looking casually my entire life
31.gif
but really, just a few months. I have about nine more before he needs the ring in hand to torture me until next September-somethingith. I get to pick out the stone and setting (he''s paying for the diamond circa 2cts) and he gets to plan the event.
18.gif

I keep flipflopping from designers. I''ve decided I definitely will not be going with Leon because I''m super controlling and want everything to be EXACTLY what I want (ie perfection, heh), which from what I''ve seen doesn''t mesh with his way of working. I don''t think the Durnell I mail-viewed through Pearlmans is the right one for me; it''s BEAUTIFUL, but it doesn''t scream "THIS IS IT" for me. I need to narrow it down a lot more. le sigh.

So many settings out there, but none quite right yet. Maybe I''m a diva?
38.gif
39.gif
40.gif
32.gif

Rabe2000

Rough_Rock
Ellen

Thank you...It''s killing me everyday. Since we do not yet live together when GF has been coming to my house, I find myself thinking in my mind if you only knew what was hidden in the room, I smile and she says what are you smiling for and I say nothing baby I just love you.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2007 9:08:37 PM
Author: Rabe2000
Ellen

Thank you...It''s killing me everyday. Since we do not yet live together when GF has been coming to my house, I find myself thinking in my mind if you only knew what was hidden in the room, I smile and she says what are you smiling for and I say nothing baby I just love you.
Awww! You''re going to be saying that a lot me thinks, if you hold out!
9.gif
2.gif

sheena

Rough_Rock
White Gold Engagement Ring with Diamonds
http://www.iceforever.com/img/products/88.jpg
Beautiful five stone engagement diamond ring set on a 14K white gold ring

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sheena, is that a Vatche? It doesn''t look like his other designs...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/27/2007 2:02:57 PM

38.gif

Where would you put it?

Wink

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2007 1:10:32 PM
Author: Rabe2000
I just can''t wait to get some hand shots in a few months.
Be still my heart....these Vatche rings are stunning! (But...this one''s my favorite
2.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results