shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW show me your BAGUETTE eternity bands!

asschergirl27

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I'm looking for a thin elongated baguette eternity band. I'm finding many jewelers don't keep these in stock. Any pictures you all could share would be great! I'm considering a baguette only or a baguette and round band.

Also, any feedback on baguette bands would be great. Thanks!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
star sparkle just bought a gorgeous baguette band...I don't think she's unveiled it on ps yet but it's beautiful!!

asschergirl27

Rough_Rock
Beautiful rings STCI!!! Would love to see hand shots with your ering, or any other rings that you wear them with. Where did you get them?

Thanks Pandabee - would love to see star sparkle's band!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second the request for info on stci's gorgeous RB/BG bands - they are beautiful!!! where *did* you find them? They are gorgeous - so delicate and so sparkly! Really love them!

stci

Ideal_Rock
asschergirl27|1352336544|3300815 said:
Beautiful rings STCI!!! Would love to see hand shots with your ering, or any other rings that you wear them with. Where did you get them?

Thanks Pandabee - would love to see star sparkle's band!

gros_plan.jpg

1b.jpg

I bought one from a Ps member. It's a Sonia B. one with .25 ct of VS-G diamond.

My pics are not perfect unfortunately. I'm sorry!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Sonia B no longer makes those - I stalked them! David Klass makes a replica, though. Pretty well priced, especially for the full eternity version. I debated getting that but alas, baguettes did my ring no justice. I found the lead on another jewelry forum.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
STCI-Love those bands!!! Looks very nice with your e-ring :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

stci

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1352416303|3301473 said:
stci|1352412811|3301442 said:

Hm, that seems kind of pricey for a used ring of his work. I think when he started making those bands, I read a thread on another forum that he charged $380 for it - it was half the carat weight of that one, but still...his work isn't on the expensive side.

I agree too but like you said "it was half the carat weight of that one". Always possible to negociate I think. :naughty:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love your band, Catmom!!! Do you have a thread on it somewhere?? Where did you get yours?

Eta: found your thread! Is it the Gabriel & co one??? Can we have a few more pics? :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your band, catmom! I did not try it on but I saw it in the IDJ case -it was very delicate and looked beautiful!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi! How was your trip to IDJ? I'm so jealous! So, let me ask you, how was Catmoms band compared to the other popular band that IDJ sells that we see so often on PS? Did you get to see both? I really want a baguette band and I'm going back and forth between these 2!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani|1352556373|3302536 said:
Love your band, Catmom!!! Do you have a thread on it somewhere?? Where did you get yours?

Eta: found your thread! Is it the Gabriel & co one??? Can we have a few more pics? :naughty:

Hi Dani,

Yes it is from Gabriel & Co but I got it at my local jewelers. It was the only one in a long search that I felt went with my ER. I'd be happy to post a few more pics. :bigsmile:

_1772.jpg

cmswedset03.jpg

_1773.jpg

_1774.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani|1352556825|3302541 said:
Enerchi! How was your trip to IDJ? I'm so jealous! So, let me ask you, how was Catmoms band compared to the other popular band that IDJ sells that we see so often on PS? Did you get to see both? I really want a baguette band and I'm going back and forth between these 2!!

It was AWESOME!!! Loved meeting the faces behind the names!! And I tried on a WHACK of bling and plopped my stone into so many setings - check out the thread [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/nyc-visit-to-idj-setting-search-for-my-q-r-oec.181561/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/nyc-visit-to-idj-setting-search-for-my-q-r-oec.181561/[/URL] and did you see the one on the DBL visit too? [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/enerchis-awesome-dbl-adventure-yummy-fcds.181397/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/enerchis-awesome-dbl-adventure-yummy-fcds.181397/[/URL]

I admit I was very distracted by meeting Dougsgirl and trying on so many settings and just simply having something OPEN and being in Diamond District, that I only briefly looked at the bottom of the front case where the bands were. I did see this and thought it looked so beautiful and delicate but I can't remember focusing on the bands very well--- I was a *tad* distracted, :naughty: and overwhelmed! Is this the other ring you are talking about? I would love to say I really paid attention and compared the two side by side... but I did not... :blackeye: (hangs head in shame) I guess it gives me a reason to return and post for everyone! lol!

screen_shot_2012-11-10_at_11.png

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's great Enerchi!! I admit I'm jealous!!! Love the team at IDJ!!!!

I was referring to the baguette and round all diamond version of the ring you posted...which I also love!!! I just had a baby boy, so I was even thinking of going with that sapphire and diamond band for the push present :naughty: You said you saw it in person....is it nice? I also love Catmom's band too, so it's a hard decision!!! My ering is an ec with tapered bags, and i already wear it with the 2 pave bands stacked, but I feel like I want to change it up sometimes....what do you think? I can never make a decision!

Off to check out your threads!!! :))

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Stci, your band is totally stunning and gorgeous! I love it so much and have thought about getting a David Klass one like the one posted on the link above. I also love the milgrain one from IDJ!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Catmom & Star sparkle I love your bands! A fabulous compliment to both of your erings. That is going on my wishlist as an alternate band to wear with my ering. Gorgeous!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It seems like interest in baguette bands is going through the roof right now! Better grab them while they are still reasonable.

Love that band Catmom and star sparkle!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why Star sparkle, you have such great taste! :rodent: :bigsmile:

Thanks woofmomma and Freke! This band was really the only one I could find that I thought went with my ring. It was a long search for me as well.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results