color
clarity

Show me your AVC/AVOEC diamonds!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2009 3:20:02 AM
Author: chiapet
Wow! Great OMC stones, guys!
I''ve noticed that most of these stones have warmer tones. Is that a coincidence or do most GOG OMC stones fall in the lower color ranges?
I own a E. No pictures yet though - I will add it once my ring is made but who knows how many more months it takes before I pick out what I want.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
What a thread!! These diamonds are gorgeous! I was checking out the AVs on the GOG website just a few days ago - so yummy!
30.gif
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 1:46:00 PM
Author: MayFlowers
OMG! I love this thread!!
30.gif
30.gif
I am really starting to fall in love with the GOG August Vintage Cushion. I wish I lived closer to NY so I could go and visit them! I''m really thinking about telling my FF that I want one of these for my ring instead of a RB!!

ME TOO
2.gif
I''ve been hinting that rounds don''t look as good on my hand as a square stones....
3.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 1:47:36 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Date: 10/4/2009 3:20:02 AM

Author: chiapet

Wow! Great OMC stones, guys!

I''ve noticed that most of these stones have warmer tones. Is that a coincidence or do most GOG OMC stones fall in the lower color ranges?

I own a E. No pictures yet though - I will add it once my ring is made but who knows how many more months it takes before I pick out what I want.

Ooh good luck Charmy!

Chiapet, I have no idea. But the lower colors definitely suit the cut - I think this and the AV rounds may be the only cuts where I like the warmer colors just as much as the icy ones.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 1:49:09 PM
Author: LabRatPhD
What a thread!! These diamonds are gorgeous! I was checking out the AVs on the GOG website just a few days ago - so yummy!
30.gif
30.gif

Labrat, I've been stalking that site for a while now
2.gif

Need....disposable....income....

Must...buy...AVC...
3.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 1:58:20 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Date: 2/27/2010 1:49:09 PM

Author: LabRatPhD

30.gif
30.gif

Labrat, I''ve been stalking that site for a while now
2.gif

Need....disposable....income....

Must...buy...AVC...
3.gif

LOL, I have absolutely no excuse to be looking for a diamond! I just can''t stop ogling! If FI found out, I''d be out of the house!
3.gif

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 1:40:30 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Collee, I can''t wait to see it! I hope you post lots of pictures - it''s going to be gorgeous!

Thanks so much BEG. Was and still am a little nervous about the SI2 but after seeing your friend K''s stone and some others, I am feeling more at ease.
---------------------------------
Such a range in colors (E - M) and ALL so BEAUTIFUL. Searched the thread and site and no Ds? I am the only?

joxxxelyn

Shiny_Rock
MMMMM OK It''s final. My next diamond purchase, which will be *years* away, will be these. Now that I''m fully enjoying the OEC, I''m sure getting an OMC will be just what I need. Please GOG don''t stop making the August Vintage line! Please please please! Don''t ever stop!
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to the mods for unlocking this thread!

I know there have been more AVC/AVOECs lately so bump!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
great thread--- these stones are gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Sheesh! When will I learn not to open these threads?!?! Now I ruined another keyboard with drool!

Gorgeous diamonds! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
B.E.G. Thank you for posting mine :wavey: I had been meaning to..I have a sneak peak of some new bling (my mom's actually) that deserves its own thread; I am working getting more pics up in a bit...

Charmy that is indeed an Ah-mazing AVC...wish its owner would pop up and share pics <in the meantime :errrr:>

Here is the sneak peak of my mom's as yet unset 2.72 L Si1 very strong blue floro AVOEC.... :lickout:

DSCF7331-1.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow Piratefan - you and your mom are going to have a killer set of AV rings. I LOVE both stones! How is your mom setting her AVOEC??

DragonEyce

Rough_Rock
B.E.G. said:
Wow Piratefan - you and your mom are going to have a killer set of AV rings. I LOVE both stones! How is your mom setting her AVOEC??

Thanks B.E.G. and thank you for asking. As far as the setting, it changes daily but I am deliberating between a few Leon Mege settings. I will create another thread and ask for opinions.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
DragonEyce said:
B.E.G. said:

Thanks B.E.G. and thank you for asking. As far as the setting, it changes daily but I am deliberating between a few Leon Mege settings. I will create another thread and ask for opinions.

Oh, you are gonna die and go to jewelry heaven, baby!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
missydebby said:
DragonEyce said:
B.E.G. said:

Oh, you are gonna die and go to jewelry heaven, baby!!!!!

Yes, that stone is SICK! In a good way ;)) The flouro is awesome and I am totally sold on it for warmer stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results