file.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Andelain's 0.25 G VS1/G VS2 AVRs - currently unset - Link

AVRs-Hesco1.jpg

AVRs-Outside2.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Anaspark's 0.85 K VS1 AVC - currently set in pendant while waiting for a second to be cut, then set into studs - Link

file.jpg

file.jpg

LvMyOMC

Rough_Rock
I could look at these chunkies all day :love: They are all beauties!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are SO gorgeous. :love:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
what a thread! :love: :love: :love:

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
B.E.G. - thanks for posting my ring here!

This seems as good a place as any to say that my transaction with GOG was the easiest, least stressful transaction on a high dollar item EVER!!!

And seriously, once I got my AVC on my hand, my other rings just paled in comparison. Jon, if you're reading, thank you for investing in the R&D in this design, and thank you for offering the warmer colors & lower clarities - it totally got me my dream rock!

IMG_1367.JPG

nadiamo

Rough_Rock
Love Street|1296706555|2841560 said:
B.E.G. - thanks for posting my ring here!

This seems as good a place as any to say that my transaction with GOG was the easiest, least stressful transaction on a high dollar item EVER!!!

And seriously, once I got my AVC on my hand, my other rings just paled in comparison. Jon, if you're reading, thank you for investing in the R&D in this design, and thank you for offering the warmer colors & lower clarities - it totally got me my dream rock!

I love your ring Lovestreet! and totally agree with you, I love GOG too! ha ha. My bf and me both thought the two hours (maybe three?)we spent with Jon was amazing! he's so patient and most importantly he has all these beautiful AVCs for us!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I'm now officially green with envy over wintotty's and love street's AV cushions set with French cut diamonds. Let's see if I can find the appropriate emoticons: :mrgreen: plus :twisted: maybe?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Fifty9Dunes' 1.01 L VVS2 in Stuller Solstice setting - Link

P1000467_0.jpg

P1000428.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Andelain's 0.25 AVRs in DanielM earring settings - Link

E5.jpg

E3.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
LGK's 1.5 S/T VS1 AVC in BGD RG milgrain bracelet - Link

file.jpg

file.jpg

Snow_Miser

Shiny_Rock
cettec|1298084546|2855188 said:
I have been following all of your beauties for a year and I finally have my own!!! I only wish I could take better pictures. :)

Although it's perfect now, we are going to eventually add a halo. Other suggestions welcome....

Info: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/7354/

The only suggestion I have is that you start your own SMTB thread with more pictures of that BEAUTY!!! It looks wonderful! Congratulations!

greenmoose

Rough_Rock
Never get enough. Bumping this up to the top :tongue:

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just wanted to share what joy it brings my family, my staff and me personally to see how many lives we've been able to touch in a positive way with the August Vintagetm line. Each of you, your words and pictures touch us in a very special and personal way that words can not express. ::) I can't help but think of the many emails myself and each of my staff has shared with each of you on your own special journey.

I hope you don't mind if I share some updates in this thread with the AV line that may be of interest to you all.

This year has introduced some new ground breaking with the AV line.

The first, and perhaps most exciting news is that these diamonds have passed AGS' official scientific scrutiny of exams and are now officially the only vintage diamonds in the world with AGS Ideal Light Performance. We can, with utmost integrity now state they are "Ideal" in light performance and when polish and symmetry are also ideal are officially AGS Ideal Cut Cushions.

To my knowledge, outside of Square Hearts & Arrows varieties, they are the first fancy shaped diamonds with ideal light performance that aren't of an H&A variety. We are (this I do know for a fact) the first independent jewelers to invent an ideal cut diamond from scratch without copying a previous optical design.

Any of you who have purchased August Vintage Cushions can request, free of charge a new AGS Lab Report with the new Platinum DQD featuring the ASET image of your AVC on the AGS Report itself and we will ship it to you and update your appraisal at no cost to you at all. Just email our admin for your update and we'll order the report and update your appraisal to reflect the current market prices.

Thank you all for helping to bring a diamond like this to market. Without showing you all how diamonds look and getting the feedback of the consumers who participate on these forums, these diamonds would have never come into existence. It was only through learning what it is you like most and my personal study of diamond optics that they were designed, manufactured and brought to light. Without you guys it would not have been possible and for that I am forever grateful.

With warm regards,
Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I never posted a thread with my AVC that I got back in 2009. It is a 1.37 L VS1 in a classic Leon solitaire on a size 6.5 finger. Thank you Jon and GOG for developing these and making us all part of the AVC family. Thank you AJ for posting the beautiful AVC that started this all. I wanted a completely different ring, but when I saw your thread I said that is the most beautiful diamond I have ever seen!

nkarma ring1.jpg

nkarma profile.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results