shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 2ct+ Round Brilliants!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies- so I am unhappy to post that my BF doesn''t "Love" the cushion cut as much as I had hoped
7.gif
We were shopping at Tiffany''s (just looking- and not for E rings- his daughters wanted some Silver jewelry....but I digress...) He and I lingered around the "diamond" section and I pointed at the Lucida which reminded me a great deal of the cushion and said, "look Honey, isn''t that beautiful?!" he replied-"Nah, I like this cut (pointing at round) so much better- not crazy about that kind of shape"....booo.....

So, I have decided to broaden my horizon and give the RB a second look...it is beautiful, and I may get more bang for my buck :) Please, please, please post your 2+ Carat Rounds...both Halo and Solitare- no discrimination around here- not sure what setting I would want with round, so any ideas are welcome!!

THANKS ALL!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love any chance to post pics!
emsmile.gif
Here''s a pic of my 2.01 ct H&A G SI1 in outdoor sunlight, and in the next post one inside so you can see the arrows

BTW, if you don''t love the round look as much, go for 4 prongs instead of 6 - and a double-prong will "square" the stone off more

IMG_1711sun.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Arrow shot

IMG_1321small.JPG

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Vespergirl- GORGEOUS!!! What is your ring size? Just curious....that is a good idea about the prong setting! I will have to look into! I kind of like the idea of going round. My previous ring (prior marriage) was a princess Solitare, so I want something TOTALLY different!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Cali! My ring size is a 5.

And just so you know, I giggled when I read your shopping story ... My husband originally wanted to get me an RB, but I pressured to him get me an asscher. I was never happy with my asscher, and after a year and a half with it, I upgraded to an RB and love it so much more!

I think you will love the RB - plus, there is such a variety of interesting & intricate settings you can get, that you can look at setting that make the shape more "squarish." But nothing beats the sparkle of an RB!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, what I love about the RB (besides sparkle!) is that you can wear so many different WB''s for different looks. I have a number of bands I stack or wear alone - love the versatility!

SanchezVVV

Rough_Rock
I know there is another thread but I thought I would chime in.

I am with your husband... There is just something about RB. Finding a setting you love will also help win you over to the RB side. Here is mine. It''s 2ct, size 5.25, and a ritani graduated diamond setting.

Engagement 212 web2.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
SanchezVVV- your setting is soooo pretty...how did i miss it? have you posted it before?

k2aimeroo

Rough_Rock
mine looks a lot like SANCHEZVVV''s ring.... Center stone is a hair over 3 ct. G SI2

I do love the RBs.. the most sparkly shape!! I do agree that the 4 prong adds a squarish feel to it. I have (more than once) been asked "what cut is that?" I was like...."uh, round!?!!"

Good luck!! You can''t go wrong!!

IMG_0143 (2)2.JPG

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
My FI's 2.37ct RB. AGS 0, E, SI1. SuperbCert Tiffany replica.

LS%20ring1%20(2).jpg

LS%20ring1%20(4).jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2008 10:12:07 PM
Author: Alleyoop
I will play! 2.04, size 5.75 WF Legato
Alley, I don''t recall ever seeing your set. That is truly a stunning combo. Truly!
30.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Alley, I love that set and remember when you got that wedding band. Yum still loving it! It is very Yummy, I can dream to one day upgrade my .70 to a lovely 2ct but that would never happen as long as my husband has something to say about that. Hey we all have to have a hobby right
emdgust.gif

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I haven''t been on all day (rarity) and am excited to see all of the rings!! BEAUTIFUL...thanks for posting ladies...I know that they just bumped the other thread...think that my thread inspired the comeback :)

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine, recently upgraded (lovvvvve it). I have other shapes but the round sparkles more. It is truly my fav. 2.54 center, 110totalpts pear sides .Eternity band is a little over 3cts.

ring in sun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results