shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me Tiffany Bezet and Etoile Bands Together

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wondering if anyone in PS land has both the Tiffany Bezet and the Tiffany Etoile bands and if so could you take a picture of them together?

Thanks! :wavey:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I hope someone posts pics for you Marcy! I love the Bezet & have been looking for one preloved. I think they would look smashing stacked!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woofmama, I hope you find a preloved one, they look very pretty. :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had both the Etoile and the Bezet band but sold them both when I got my current wedding band. I never really thought about stacking them because I don't have a lot of finger real estate to do that. The Etoile though was much wider and seemingly more domed than the Bezet but they are both beautiful bands. I hope someone can help you out with pictures!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks, thank you for your input on the differences in those 2 rings. I bought the Etoile a few weeks ago so now I am looking for an ering to go with it. I think these 2 bands would look good together but I am thinking that having another Etoile made into an ering would look better as a set. My ring finger real estate is small as well. I am struggling with what size to upgrade my 1 carat solitaire to as well as - do I want two 4mm bands for my wedding rings? I am considering a 1.26 G VS2 CBI diamond (which is amazing) but my husband thinks I should get a 1 1/2 carat because the 1 carat and 1.25 carat look so similar in size. :confused: Maybe I should go start a poll. I know PS land would pretty much vote yes for the 1.5 carat. :bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks, I checked out your posts on the Bezet band and it looks like you've been down the same path I am on with the Etoile maybe being too thick, then wanting a thinner band then going to a channel set band. I love channel set bands and had one for years. Every time I change to something else I always go back to the channel set band. I think two 4mm bands for my wedding set would quickly start to drive me crazy. Here is my current solitaire with the Etoile:

_17141.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results