shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the wedding sets with Rubies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
I love rubies, but I don''t have any. I''d love to add some to my upgraded wedding set. Show me your weddings sets with rubies...bands, e-rings, both, either, whatever!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
well, must not be a whole lot of people with rubies in their sets, but I think I''m going to add some to mine, so I''ll post mine when I get it and you can tell me what you think!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine. Sorry, I posted this on the Christmas thread so they are with my Xmas decorations!
It''s not an ering or wedding band..just a 5 year old Xmas gift!
Ruby and Diamonds - Princess cut.

Ruby is my birthstone so I share in your love for them!
Have you tried doing a search on them? I''m sure you''ll be able to find more! Even perhaps the Colored Gemstones forum?

Good Luck!

xxxxxrubyangelruby.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that I have seen some...strmrdr''s fiancee (wifey2be) has rubies in her set, it is a wrap/enhancer and it is very pretty. You might want to do a search for theirs.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
that''s beautiful.... i was really interested to see a ruby band, not unlike yours, paired with say a diamond solitaire or diamond e ring, so i thought id try this thread. but ill try looking on the colored gemstone forum too. thanks!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2008 6:53:44 PM
Author: mercoledi
ms.flutter has a to-die-for ruby ering! There are some more bands in her thread here.

msflutring.jpg

ETA: More!
How on earth did I forget this one...it is one of my all time favorites!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thanks, those bands are really nice, they were what i was looking for. i didn''t see much in the gemstone folder as far as ruby/diamond bands paired with diamond e-rings though. i guess my idea is not a very popular one, but that makes me want to do it all the more, of course! so im going to do a little "shopping" and when im done, ill be sure to post the results!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck on your search and be sure to keep us posted with pics!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results