shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me the Rolling / Trinity Rings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Happy Mother''s Day everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday
1.gif

I would love to see pictures of your Rolling Rings! I keep drooling over the other related threads, but I thought it would be nice to have them all in one place. So to tide me over until I take the plunge....post ''em here!
I''ll take them any way you have: Tricolored, with diamonds, without diamonds, one metal, thick bands, thin bands, 3 bands vs. 6 bands....& especially stacked with other rings!

Thanks in advance for indulging me...I hope to order the 3mm tricolor no diamonds ring from rollingring.com .
Can anyone comment on the quailty?
Are the bands really thin or do they have a nice weight?
Importantly, I was wondering if 14k would be better & more durable than 18k for this type of ring?

Whew! Thanks again
36.gif

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Oh! Just thought of yet another question....if I get it wih diamonds from rollingring.com.....are they nice diamonds that sparkle? or more on the dull side...kwim?
Thanks again...excited to see pics!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey there,

I have a tri-color 18K with diamonds from rollingring.com, and it''s beautiful. It hasn''t been polished in a while, so it looks a little smudgy in these pics though. People (including jewelers) often think it''s Cartier - the diamond quality is quite good. Here are a couple of pics - unfortunately, it''s rainy today, so excuse the bad lighting:

IMG_0091rolling1.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
One more pic:

IMG_0092rolling2.JPG

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the pics VesperGirl....you have so many cool rings & a stunning e-ring!

I love your rolling ring! So the diamonds are really nice? Great to know! Do you they have a noticable sparkle?

Thanks again & please keep posting everyone & I will post mine when I finally order!
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks HaloAngel! The diamonds in the rollingring.com rings are smaller than the ones in the Cartier rings, so it''s not as much "impact" as you''d get from the cartier, but for $600, I''m really happy with the ring. And, the diamonds are white & sparkly. I know what you mean about dull - I had ordered a ring from overstock.com with prong set diamonds and they were totally grey & dull, yucky. These are way nicer, but that said, they''re probably not as nice as what you''d get if you went with the cartier.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
I think a Cartier with diamonds is out of the question right now unfortunately!

Actually, my budget is telling me to get the plain no diamonds 3mm tricolor form rolling ring.com

Come on everyone! let me see those fab rolling rings stacked with other bands!!!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Double bump!!
I really don''t mean to be a pain....but I REALLY need some pics!
Especially stacked with other rings....
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results