shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me - Rings with different shaped pave or side stones

springolators

Rough_Rock
I am considering purchasing a solitaire ring with different shaped pave or side stones.

It will probably end up being a custom thing. However, I like the look of this Brian Gavin ring.

I am having a bit of difficulty making the final decision, please help me.

I would like it if anyone who has a ring with different shaped side stones could post it here. I am ideally looking for photos of rings with a center stone and pave or side stones rather than an eternity ring. If you could post a photo of your ring with another ring (eternity, plain band, anything) stacked next to it that would be even better.

Thank you in advance.

5443W18-2.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me - Solitaire rings with different shaped pave sto

That ring looks really pretty, but I don't see any pave. Those side stones are bezel set. It's actually sturdier than pave, so that's a plus.

springolators

Rough_Rock
Re: Show me - Rings with different shaped pave or side stone

I would be happy with photos of different shaped side stones as well. Although I am not really keen on the bezel settings at all.

Surely someone must have some pave in a different shape?

Something like this maybe?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock

Maybe something like what you are describing exists, but I don't think it's common. Pave is typically comprised of small round stones. Perhaps you are thinking of another style when you say "pave?" I have seen side stones in square shapes, like this: http://www.artofplatinum.com/vault/round-diamond-solitaire-ring. The last ring you posted has pave, but it looks to be round melee set in a marquise shape.

Hopefully though, the style you are describing is not as uncommon as I think, and you'll get a ton of responses!

springolators

Rough_Rock

I am looking for photos of either different shaped pave or side stones.

By different shaped pave, I mean pave that is not just a band around the ring. Like the photo below, it is different to a regular pave band. that just goes around the ring band. Maybe you would call that melee?

As for the different shaped stone thing, the link you posted to the step side stones is a good suggestion.

I am looking for something different. I am not sure if I will get many responses here, but at this point even a link to something unusual would be good.

1510_3_image.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

mine has bezled rounds on either side of a pear. Pears are .20.

asscherpears.jpg

springolators

Rough_Rock

I love it! :love:

I have looked through all the photos you have posted on the forum, and it is a great design. I also like the way you wear it with different bands.

Thank you for posting.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is another Ancora kind of like the one you posted

ancora s7414.jpg

springolators

Rough_Rock

I like this one from the Vianca collection. Not too sure about the two tone gold, but the idea is lovely.

Thank you for the great find.

medium.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Mine has round and princess cut bezel set side stones
BrianGavin_Fancy4b_020211-1.jpg

springolators

Rough_Rock

Great ring.

I love the shot of it you posted with your pink tourmaline, and the bands rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results