shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me eternity bands with engagement ring please!

Rascchot

Rough_Rock
I am looking for photos of eternity bands paired with engagement rings as I am looking at either a 7 stone wedding band or eternity ring. Particularly I like the look of an eternity band that has at least the same carat weight or higher than the e-rings center stone. I had my heart set on a 7 stone wedding band (and may still go that route) but am concerned that spinning will drive me mad. Any pics, information and advice on this is appreciated!

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
Hi... there are a so many posted on here... I'll look for a thread but you can also search... In the meantime here is my set...

Center stone is 2.34 (8.6mm) (Mark Morrell& GOG) and eternity band is 3.42 (18 point stones) from Brian Gavin Diamonds. I love love love my eternity band and wear it every day. It is several years old and I still am mesmerized by it and the quality of the stones. I will probably upgrade it (larger stones, same design) at some point but for now I absolutely LOVE it. BGD is amazing to work with!
bythefridge1.jpg

Rascchot

Rough_Rock
Thank you, your rings are beautiful! I have been trying to find some threads similar but most I've found show only the bands, thanks for the input!

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
Here is my seven stone 1.77ctw wedding band consisting of .25 pointers set in a north-south east-west prong setting alongside my 2.60ct round brilliant e-ring; and another shot of my 7 stone with my .78ct rb original diamond set in an antique style halo for reference.

Edit to add ring size - 4-3/4 and the 2.60ct rb stone in e-ring is 8.8mm.

_3098.jpg

_3100.jpg

_3101.jpg

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
Here's a shot of my previous engagement ring (traded in) with the same .25 pointer 1.77ctw seven stone band, the center stone is 1.51ct., 7.4mm rb. Ring size is 4-3/4.

_3102.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
2.4ct center, 0.8ctw pear sides.
2mm spacer.
3ctw eternity, 0.15ct each melee.
All Size 6, platinum rings

I normally wear my ER with the spacer band. Whenever I need extra bling, I add the eternity. Trust me, the sparkling eternity is an attention grabber for sure.

All rings are comfortable, but I have to be careful wearing the eternity ring, for fear of damaging diamonds on the underside of my finger. Since that I am right-handed and that I wear all rings on my left finger, there is less chance of damage. I am glad that I chose full-eternity over semi-eternity, because full eternity is really gorgeous. Besides, semi-eternity still has the same problem as full eternity when spinning occurs. As for savings, the price difference is relatively minimal, as the purchase is a serious one anyway.

_3106.jpg

AllyD

Shiny_Rock
My center stone is 1.3 carats, with a 1.48 setting for a total of 2.78 carats. My wedding ring has 14 sapphires and 7 diamonds that totals a little over 2.5 carats. My ring size is 5.5

ringring.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I have full eternity bands for both my ering and wband(s). I like to see sparkle on my finger from every angle so I'm really glad I went with the full eternity. I can't stand spinning, or shifting, so we got 2 matching wbands - one is lightly soldered to my ering (see pic) and the other I wear by itself (on days I don't want to deal with my ering). Keep searching this website though, because when I was designing my set I saw some threads specifically for eternity sets. If I can find the links, I'll post them ...

roxy_eternity_er-wb.png

Rascchot

Rough_Rock
I LOVE your set. I read that you have one of your bands soldered to your e ring, have you found when wearing the second band that there has been and damage from them rubbing together? I am debating getting one eternity with larger stones and wearing a spacer or going with two eternities , one on each side . I am totally torn. I do like the option, like with your set, of wearing only one if I choose. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Rascchot|1359655546|3368653 said:
I LOVE your set. I read that you have one of your bands soldered to your e ring, have you found when wearing the second band that there has been and damage from them rubbing together? I am debating getting one eternity with larger stones and wearing a spacer or going with two eternities , one on each side . I am totally torn. I do like the option, like with your set, of wearing only one if I choose. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thanks Rascchot! I love the idea of 2 w-bands because it allows you to be so versatile. I don't wear all three rings very often & when I do, its for events, dinners, dressy occasions,etc where I'm not moving around very much & I rarely use my left hand (eg. picking up my purse or carrying a plate of food, etc).

I notice a little rubbing if the 2nd Wband shifts a bit, but the ring's design lets the diamonds "nestle" into the spaces of the adjacent ring, so movement, etc is kept to a minimum. And because my soldered set doesn't move or spin at all, the 3rd ring usually stays in place & rarely shifts out of alignment.

I have to say though that I wouldn't feel as comfortable about it if I wore all three rings everyday, but wearing them 1 or 2 times a week hasn't resulted in any notable scratches, etc yet.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Rascchot|1360184516|3373869 said:
Thanks so much for the info!
Sure! Glad I could help. I had a chance to wear all 3 bands a couple of times this past weekend & the 2nd Wband didn't budge at all.

I was expecting a tiny bit of movement so I was pleasantly surprised when there was none! I guess I found its best position for alignment & it just sparkled the night away happy as a clam.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results