shape
carat
color
clarity

Show 4ct + Cushion settings and Radiant Settings

ladie1028

Rough_Rock
HELP... Trying to decide what I like more, the cushion cut or the Radiant cut. I am looking at a center stone around 4ct + but can't decide oh which I like more. Would help to see some around this size set.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock
Hi. I don't have any photos to show, but my diamond is a transition cut from the 1920's. I love older stones and a cushion has that old feel. Radiant cuts are newer I think. If it were me, I'd go for a cushion. Both beautiful choices though. Good luck!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I had a 2.10c radiant and when i went to sell it the gemologist told me if it were a cushion he could have paid me almost what i had paid for the stone but the radiant he could only give me less than one third the cost. Cushions and rounds are more poplular and command a better price.

i would get a cushion.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
these are my favorite kind of radiant, and i actually prefer it to cushions in some settings, like three stones , though depending on your finger size a solitaire is really the only thing youve got. but id really like to see this kind of setting at that size vs an older cushion or a crushed ice one
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5324/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results