shape
carat
color
clarity

She said YES!

toymx6

Rough_Rock
After several months of searching for the perfect diamond and getting the ring made, the work is finally complete.
A HUGE thank you to Martin Sheffield @ usacerteddiamonds for finding and securing this gem for me. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. It was truly a pleasure!
The stone is a GIA Triple Excelent F, VS1, 1.10 ct.
Total weight is 1.63 tcw. set in a platinum band.

Here are a few pics,

Will

_4143.jpeg

_4144.jpeg

_4145.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see that in your other post you were considering some stones from Whiteflash. May I ask what made you choose this stone/vendor? Just wondering about the change of direction - interesting!

toymx6

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys for the kind comments!

I ended up going with Martin strictly because of the fantastic price he provided. I had a figure and mind, and if I was to choose a stone from Whiteflash or Brian Gavin with the same specs I would have ended up over budget. The diamond he found had an HCA score of 0.8 with 4 excellent rating and was just really hard to beat at that price point. When he sent me the video and photo of the loose stone, I was sold. :twirl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
toymx6|1465786083|4043448 said:
Thank you guys for the kind comments!

I ended up going with Martin strictly because of the fantastic price he provided. I had a figure and mind, and if I was to choose a stone from Whiteflash or Brian Gavin with the same specs I would have ended up over budget. The diamond he found had an HCA score of 0.8 with 4 excellent rating and was just really hard to beat at that price point. When he sent me the video and photo of the loose stone, I was sold. :twirl:

I certainly understand. So glad that he was able to find you a beautiful stone within your budget. I have heard that his prices are good but don't have any firsthand knowledge of him so good to know!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations! it's beautiful.. :love: :love:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course she said yes, who could say no to that stunner??!! :love:

Well done, and congrats! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! :love: I bet she loved it. It's beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! You did well!!! :lickout:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and elegant. Congratulations to you both!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results