shape
carat
color
clarity

She said yes! and she loves her asscher from GOG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty!!! The stone is Yummy and the setting is soooo beautiful! Congrats!!! I am SURE she is just elated
36.gif
36.gif

trevor9606

Rough_Rock
thank you all for your responses, my whole experience on pricescope has been wonderful!

Dani - to answer your question the setting was custom made by Good Old Gold, the original setting i picked out was a Gabrielle but they could not guarantee it would be in by the time i needed it for my proposal, so GOG stepped up and made me a setting with even better hearts and arrows pave diamonds that sparkle so much more

Gemallogist - I tried my best to make it a surprise but she kind of had a feeling it was coming...we had talked alot about getting engaged and we do live together she actually thought that i was going to propose before we went away to SC...when we were walking through a dept store around the holidays we took a look at some e-rings so i could be an idea of what she liked, and she actually liked a princess cut the most and i saw another stone i liked alot and asked what it was and it was an asscher which she liked as well...basically it was up to me, i knew from speaking to her friends she wanted a thinner band for the setting and she liked the pave diamonds on it so i tried my best to combine everything...and in the end i decided on the asscher over the princess bc it was less common and i really fell in love with the stone when doing my research

diamondseeker2006 - i''m actually not from SC, my parents moved there from long island in july (they live in Mt. Pleasant) it was so beautiful down there, i thought it would be a great setting for a proposal...i actually proposed on the beach at Isle of Palms

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooooooooh. SO beautiful. Mmmmmmmmmm. I love it.

pichu

Rough_Rock
it''s beautiful! congratulations to you and your fiance!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
woweee....that ascher is to die for. and I love the setting..congratulations!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is beautiful!! And your fiancee has such pretty hands, lovely skin!

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that is gorgeous
30.gif
And it looks great on her hand. Congrats
36.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous setting and an equally gorgeous stone! congrats on the engagement!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!
30.gif
your ring is stunning! that is an amazing asscher, just beautiful, and the setting shows it off perfectly. i love it!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring & I LOVE the setting!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is gorgeous!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with this setting!!! Partly because my boyfriend has been looking at the exact same one, to be set with a cushion. Love it!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oh what a beautiful asscher!!
So stunning!
Congratulations!
36.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Love that white "E"!!
36.gif

Beautiful ring -- congrats!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the Asscher looks fabulous in that setting, what a great paring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Love the delicate-ness of it
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results