shape
carat
color
clarity

She said yes! (and pic from WhiteFlash)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

a_mug

Rough_Rock
After getting so much help from many posters here, I ended up getting the ring from White Flash. It took a few phone calls to White Flash from Vienna but at the end, Leslie definitely helped make this transaction very painless.

Anyway, I started with the inquiries here.

My girlfriend came over to Vienna just after Christmas. I proposed while we were on the Riesenrad. The night was beautiful, and everything was right. A big thumps-up for the kind people here to help me on the ring purchase, which she absolutely loved.

Didn''t get pictures of the ring take but here is the one that White Flash sent me after the order had been fianlized. It''s a 0.75ct, G, SI1, ACA Hearts and Arrows, on a 4-prong white gold Tiffany-style setting. May not be prettiest out there but definitely a ring that changed everything for me. :)

ringqy7.jpg

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
You did a great job and the ring is classicly beautiful!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, and it''s BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! The ring is beautiful and I''m sure she loves it. I hope we get to see some hand shots!

a_mug

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot all!

Forgot to add... I had to guess the ring size (4.5). Turned out I was *almost* right. Her size was somewhere in between 4.5 and 4 so it fits reasonably well on her finger. Whew!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a great place for a proposal and the ring is really pretty and classic - congratulations!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!!!! Congratulations!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. Congratulations to you both!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I love it! A classic that will go with anything. Good job and congratulations!

susi

Shiny_Rock
a_mug, what a beautiful story and gorgeous ring!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! The ring is beautiful -- very classic indeed. What a great place to propose, too!

a_mug

Rough_Rock
Post mortem

First of all, I must thank everyone here for the congratulations, and most importantly the education and help I got here.

I chose the simple setting for a couple of reasons. One of the things was the potential need for re-sizing as it was essentially a blind guess on the size. But most importantly, we both like minimalistic and clean look for most things (decor, assessories, etc) so the decision was rather easy. She absolutely loved the ring. It was the first ring she ever owned. She loved the fact that "the moment" happened, more so than the ring, I must say.

Anyway, I will make a short trip back to Canada in a few weeks. Hopefully I'll manage to take some pictures then and upload them.
1.gif

Cheers all.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
How fantastic, congratulations! It''s gorgeous - love the arrows and it''s such a classic setting!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results