shape
carat
color
clarity

She''s Finally Here... My Re-Made Ritani... with a special One of a kind surprise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
After 5 1/2 unbareably long weeks, my baby is back and better than ever. It was definately worth the wait. It came out PERFECTLY and is exactly the way that the Ritani Endless Love used to be, before Ritani modified their design. AND, to my surprise, Ritani snuck in 4 little secret diamonds that are not a part of their design, making mine one-of-a-kind, I think! If you look rigght under the culet, at the piece of platinum in the middle, you will see 2 tiny little sparklies on each side. What more can I say.... I am one happy girl! Well, get ready, I have LOTS of pictures...

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Full Side View Flower shot... if you look closely, you can see the diamonds they added to the piece of metal underneath the culet.

Ritani 11275.jpg

LDubs

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I''m so glad that you''re finally thrilled with your ring :)

Do you know if they''ll continue to offer the previous design (like you have now) in addition to their new "classic"? I really prefer the older version better as well...
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The most beautiful ritani ring I''ve ever seen!! I''m glad everything turned out well!! I hope that ritani re-considers the design modification that it has done, I like the old basket with more diamonds that is lower set than their new one. I am also totally diggin the two new diamonds.

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Awww, it looks perfect! I''m so glad Ritani made sure you got exactly what you wanted, plus more!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Its gorgeous! I just love how low it sits too!

Congrats, I am so happy you are thrilled with it
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, I love the basket. YOu must be so happy to have it home. Enjoy!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
It looks gorgeous and four diamonds are a lovely surprise! That Ritani setting is my favorite out of all their beautiful designs and I''ve had my heart set on it for quite some time. I hope they can do something like yours for me when I get engaged, as I do not like their modification either.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous Ritani and stone!!!!! Beautiful!
30.gif

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Just in case anyone wants to see what it looked like before I had it re-made, here is the link to the other post: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/urgent-help-needed-going-back-to-jeweler-tomorrow-morning-to-get-ring-sized-smaller.86594/

and here is the link to the whole story: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-help-from-recent-ritani-owners-you-wont-believe-what-ritani-is-telling-me.86804/

In case anyone wants to know, here are the specs again:

1.54 carats
F
SI2 (eye-clean)
Ring size: 3.25

Thanks for looking
1.gif

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the nice comments!

LDubs and IndyGirl 22: I have to tell you that it was VERY difficult to get them to do what I wanted. I didnn''t think it would be b/c all I wanted was for the ring to be re-made to resemble the way the setting has been produced for years, but they were not very happy about it. It took 5 1/2 weeks and many calls and complaints from my jeweler to finally get it right. Apparently the design modification was made to make the ring more sturdy. Ritani even made our jeweler sign a waiver stating that we would not be able to make any returns once we get the ring back, no matter how it came out. This was nerve racking to say the least! Luckily enough, it came out perfectly. So, if you are going to go with this setting, I would communicate with your jeweler that you want it to come out a certain way, bring pictures, and be present when your jeweler calls Ritani to make sure thwy can do it. If all goes well, and you are able to get it, you will absolutely love it. Best of luck!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i love love love love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

and those little diamonds at the bottom, swoon!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
OMG - Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the first go-round. It''s absolutely stunning! Nothing more frustrating than when things aren''t quite what you hoped they''d be, but I''m so glad that you got it worked out and got the setting you wanted! BEAUTIFUL.
36.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Wooohoooooo! I LOVE happy endings!!!!!! It looks ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!! I LOVE the diamonds they added, what a lovely surprise! It is truly stunning and looks amazing on your hand!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results