Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seven colourful days of stacking...
This is what it looks like.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One the first day of stacking...

3 RG rings made from old jewelry from my mother, aunt and grandmother.
The original jewelry, a little necklace and 2 link bracelets was made of 22k gold and way to soft to wear safely. The little link bracelets kept breaking. So, I decided to create rings to be able to wear them again. The colour of the stones reminds me of the rainforest in the country where my mother's family comes from.
The stones are: a new smokey quartz and citrine and a green synthetic spinel that sat in a ver uncomfortable ring I got from my aunt.

_22280.jpg

_22281.jpg

_22282.jpg

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, I love everything about this! Something new out of something(s) old/loved... I love the variety going on, and the colors work really well together. So lovely on you!!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I love the detail of the diamond on the side of the bezel. Lovely rings!

So six more days coming? Wonderful. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the second day of stacking...

A set of 3 rosy/dreamy rings
The little 'flying saucer' ring is made of RG and has my first 'serious' diamond as the center stone. It is a small OMC (I think...) with a huge crown and a culet that is almost bigger then the stone itself :twisted: . The other diamond ring is made of 22K YG and has a peachy/champagney coloured pear. I do not really like this diamond but I love the ring in a casual stack like this. The ring with Rose Quartz stone is made of RG.

_22292.jpg

_22293.jpg

_22294.jpg

_22295.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoyed the first two days' stacks, looking forward to the next 5, thanks for sharing in advance!

DK :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your collection and the way all the stones work so well with each other! I've also become a huge RG fan so I'm really enjoying your new stackers - thanks for sharing - and I'm excited for the next 5 days.... !!! :clap:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your stacking rings!!!! The rose quartz ring is really cool :naughty:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This so much fun! Thank you for doing a daily share thread. I think one day you'll have to indulge us with a complete collection group shot, it may need be an aerial view but we're a patient bunch!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Puppy4248 said:
Acinom, I love everything about this! Something new out of something(s) old/loved... I love the variety going on, and the colors work really well together. So lovely on you!!
Thank you so much for your kind words Puppy! At a certain point I decided that jewelry needs to be worn and loved instead of sitting in a vault and become an unworn 'museum piece'. It's really worthwhile and fun to create new jewelry pieces out of old unworn pieces.

EvangelineG said:
I love the detail of the diamond on the side of the bezel. Lovely rings!

So six more days coming? Wonderful. :appl:

5 more days coming up EvangelineG... The star design on the head is a bit of a signature design element from the designer. And it enabled me to incorporate some melee from an old Pawn shop eternity ring. I love that the first stack has so many symbols and memories involved.

dk168 said:
Enjoyed the first two days' stacks, looking forward to the next 5, thanks for sharing in advance!

Aww, thank you so much dk :wavey:
Tomorrow we are going to the beach so I will wear a stack in beach colors.

Michelez said:
Beautiful! I love your taste!
Thank you Michelez! It's so much fun to be ring sisters with you with our french cut side rings. I am still hoping you will start a loooong thread with many many pics.

Enerchi said:
Love your collection and the way all the stones work so well with each other! I've also become a huge RG fan so I'm really enjoying your new stackers - thanks for sharing - and I'm excited for the next 5 days.... !!! :clap:
Thank you Enerchi!!! I have had some of these ring for quite a while and others are more recent. It's really fun to make all kinds of combinations. I wear mostly white gold and have discovered platinum via PS but I really love the warmth of RG.

Tekate said:
so beautiful!
Thank you Tekate!!!!

arkieb1 said:
I love your stacking rings!!!! The rose quartz ring is really cool :naughty:
Thanks Arkieb. Stacking keeps me busy while I patiently wait for the Rubellite project to finish :twisted:

Asscherhalo_lover said:
This so much fun! Thank you for doing a daily share thread. I think one day you'll have to indulge us with a complete collection group shot, it may need be an aerial view but we're a patient bunch!
You are so sweet Asscherhalo lover. I will at least make a group pic with my stacking rings.
Some years ago I sold many unworn pieces and turned the emotional pieces into new pieces. I try to limit the number of tings, but PS is such an enabler :lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow Acinom! Your stacking fest is absolutely beautiful!!! :appl: Lovelovelove the way the rose gold looks so warm on you hand.
Looking forward to upcoming stacks! :wavey:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :appl: :love:
what fun!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the third day of stacking...

A set of WG rings that symbolizes the three men in my life: my husband and our 2 boys. The colors and shapes represent their strong characters: very different and yet it blends together very well. The stones are moonstone, chrysophrase and an old labradorite from an old ring of mine. The labradorite is more blue/green in real life.

_22332.jpg

_22333.jpg

_22334.jpg

_22335.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more on the third day of stacking...

_22340.jpg

_22341.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I'm wowed by all your rings! You are definitely a master stacker, I'm super glad you weighed in on my stacking question. Looking forward to the rest! I am not sure which day is my favorite so far. I really like them all.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like the stack for the 3rd day! Love the unplated WG look, kind of rustic and informal.

There is a 4th ring with a pearl in a couple of the pics, any info about the pearl ring please? Just being nosey, that's all.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I LOVE these rings as well!!!! Keep them coming...... :naughty:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Loving all 3 days so far. Can't wait to see the rest.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Acinom! :love: You have a wonderful collection! I can hardly imagine what the next 4 days will bring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the fourth day of stacking...

A set from the French designer Morganne Bello. The stones have a bean-shape. The rings actually consist of a thin WG thread and a bean shaped stone. The rings sit very low on the finger which enforces the casual look.

Stones: smokey quartz and tiger quartz. I am not 100% sure what the blue stone is. Probably some stone from the quartz family as well. I also have a tiny pendant necklace with a red bean.
Yesterday I discovered that I cannot seem to find my fourth ring which is a yellow citrine... Mmm. I will add some old photo's though.

_22362.jpg

_22364.jpg

_22365.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old photo's of the stack with the yellow stone (that has unfortunately magicalky disappeared...)

_22366.jpg

_22367.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you posted these!! Love the cabbed rings - wish we could see more on PS!
Especially the rose quartz and chrysoprase rings... they look just like candy! :) :) yum~~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results