shape
carat
color
clarity

Semi-bezel e-ring Whiteflash custom CADs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
Hi guys! I''m mostly a lurker in this board, but I just got an email with the CAD images of an ering and matching wedding band set that my BF and I are designing. He doesn''t want me to show anyone I know, so that there is *some* surprise when we get the real thing, and I am just too excited about it to keep it to myself. So, I hope you lovely people don''t mind me showing you the CADs :)

The metal is 18k white gold and both rings should be around 2mm. I''m not sure how popular plain metal bands are around here, but I like that it compliments the e-ring while still being able to stand alone. Plus, I wanted the diamond to be the star :) It''s a .616 carat, H, VS1, Whiteflash ACA. (But I don''t think that the picture of the diamond is the one in the CAD..)

The e-ring is a round solitaire based on a ring set I found online - I believe it was Niwaka? Anyway, it''s pretty much exactly what I wanted, and I''m just dying to see it in real life.

Hope you enjoy
5.gif

frontboth.jpg

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
Both of the rings together. I wanted them to be able to fit flush as much as possible, and they do pretty well.

ringsettogether.jpg

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
Here''s the set the rings were based on. I fell in love with these rings and nothing else could really come close, haha.

swirlset.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely. Do you have the side CAD? I would love to see that angle.

One thing to think about is the curved band. Your rings will spin independently and the curve will not always line up with the e-ring. So you will be adjusting it a lot.

But it is one of my favourite styles! I can''t wait to see it finished.

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
I'm not sure if this is the side picture you were hoping for, but it's the closest one I have out of the four images that were sent to me. The last one is more of front-on shot. I hope that's useful. Thanks for your comment.

I figured I was going to have some difficulty with the rings due to their shape, but I will just have to suck it up and adjust, haha.

sideviewset.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will look elegant, especially with the size diamond you have chosen.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like them. there is something clean and fresh about simple White metal. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, are the inspiration rings Niwaka? Yours are even more beautiful!!!!

It all flows together so wonderfully. Congrats!

ETA: I see they are Niwaka. Sorry I didn't catch that before... your ring just swallowed my attention whole.
Wow, yours is just amazing!!!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
What a cool design!!! I agree that I like yours even better than the inspiration ring!

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
Oh, thanks everyone! I am really impressed with Whiteflash; everyone involved has been great. I spent weeks scouring PS for other people''s rings that have that "swirl" design. I would have never known about Whiteflash without PS...I probably would have just gone to Zales like the BF wanted to.

I love the delicate look and fluidity of the inspiration rings. I know the CADs are bulky on purpose, so the actual rings should thinner. BF doesn''t want me to see the actual ring (even the courtesy photos WF sends) until he gives it to me - whenever that happens to be. ;P I am super excited. Thanks for looking
9.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is much prettier and flows nicer than the one you were inspired by! Maybe WF will make it a setting named after you!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, they''re beautiful and better than the Niwaka! I''ve always loved the swirls!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
congrats the CADS look great
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely and I bet you cant wait to get them! Congratulations!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They look gorgeous! Even better than the Niwaka. I actually love the width/weight they are in the cads, but I am sure the more delicate post-cad look will be amazing too!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings are going to make a stunning set, I love them! They are beautiful and unique. I look forward to your hand shots!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Love your design!!! Very unique and delicate! I love the fluidity of the set! I can''t wait to see it on your finger once he proposes!! Please come back with handshots when it happens!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique and pretty design!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the design!!

How perfectly simply elegant
30.gif
Can''t wait for finger pics!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this clean lines look and I can''t wait to see hand shots.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
oh I love it..

this ring reminds me of my mothers engagement ring (which she recently lost) that my dad bought in 1966...it had the 2 halves twisting just like yours but it wasn''t bezel set..it was prong.

I always loved my mother''s ring because it was so unique...as is yours!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results