shape
carat
color
clarity

seed-rb-seed-rb-seed, anyone seen a band like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
Though I didn''t like the retailer, I did see the cutest little band that had (for lack of a better description) metal seeds and RB''s alternating in high polish platinum. By seeds, I mean something like the Amy Levine bands, and the RBs were prong-set 3-4 pointers. I would love to find it online or see something else like it. Any ideas?

Here is the Amy Lavine to show the "seeds":

levine.jpg

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
The top one on the stack is pretty close, but looking for high polish, more prononced seeds (like the Levine), and the diamonds aren''t bezel set.

seeds.jpg

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
Alleyoop, I really like the bottom ring in that stack you posted, whose rings are those?

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
That is nice! Not exactly what I saw, but pretty close. Do you know how wide it is?

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 8:02:15 PM
Author: FacetFire
This is the closest I''ve seen, but I''m sure the diamonds are too small (but it''s always been one of my favorite rings):

http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=79733-1

i <3 u! that''s my RHR band!
9.gif
i luv it too! it''s just under 2 mms i think.

i also luv these memoire bands which are ''seed, rb'' i think? - instead of posting all, i''ll post THIS LINK

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s so pretty! I have never seen anything similar, but I LOVE it! Hope you''re able to find it or have it made, good luck!

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
Excellent! That is as close as I have seen! I wonder how that would look with my Legato Sleek line?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this one! I have the Legato sleek line and I think this band would look gorgeous with it!

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock

Katiedid, it was your set that made me go with the Legato Sleek lines! SO BEAUTIFUL! I was totally going to pay homage to your set and get the eternity ring also, but couldn't stand the feel of the prongs when I tried them on B&M. I thought this might be pretty, match the sleek rounded platinum look and still have some bling. Otherwise, I have my eye on a 7stone that might work also. Hmmmm.... wish I could see these in person! Also wonder if WF could fabricate me one that matches in width/height. Decisions, decisions!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
how sweet--thanks! I agree--that band would match soooo beautifully. I don''t like the feel of most shared prong bands either, so I had to pony up extra $ to have WF make me one that was comfy! I would think they could make whatever you asked them to make. I can''t wait to see what you end up with!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link

I know this is an older thread but I was wondering if you already found a ring. I was looking at the vintage style links recently posted and knew someone was looking for this kind of ring and the price is amazing...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results