shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Ritani Ring on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Well, it's another rainy Sunday in the Pacific Northwest, so I thought I would do some browsing on Ebay. I came across this Ritani sapphire and diamond ring that seemed like a great deal if it doesn't go much higher. It's strange that the seller doesn't show the Ritani stamp inside the ring, but he/she has a very high feedback score. I know Kaleigh's sapphire rings whetted everyone's appetite, so I thought I'd share another beauty.

Ebay Link

60_1.JPG

fa_1.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still raining Demelza?? That stinks it''s finally sunny here. That ring is awesome!!! Did you place a bid on it??

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2005 2:08:08 PM
Author: kaleigh
Still raining Demelza?? That stinks it''s finally sunny here. That ring is awesome!!! Did you place a bid on it??

Yeah, it is, but I''m one of those weird people that loves the rain.

No, I''m definitely not placing a bid. Between the downstairs renovations and my new wedding set, my wings are clipped!!!! But doesn''t it seem like a steal at the current price??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes at that price it would be a steal. Wonder why it doesn't have the Ritani stamp though. I love that setting. ETA: I see that it does have the stamp, but the seller just doesn't show it.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Um, I''ll take both please!
18.gif

Still raining Dem?? We FINALLY got to see that bright yellow thing in the sky yesterday
2.gif
. I almost forgot what it looked like hehe...

joadma

Rough_Rock
OMG, that ring is gorgeous, and for such a good price! I wish I could get it :) It''s weird that he/she doesn''t show the Ritani stamp, I have a Ritani, and the stamp is practically right next to the platinum stamp, you couldn''t take one pic without seeing the other. Ritani or not, it is beautiful!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Those rings are pretty (especially the sapphire) and the eternity doesn''t cost much!! Love them!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results