shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire and diamond cluster ring!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and perfect! You wear it so well too! Congratulations!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love the new pics!
It's such a beautiful and royal ring :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a Stunning piece!!! I love the tone of blue and the diamonds...ahhhh...the diamonds!!! :clap: It looks wonderful on your hand!!! Very Classic!!!! ENJOY!!! :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry everyone, I've been away and am just seeing these lovely responses!

Naty!!! :appl: It's so good to hear from you, I've missed you! Thank you for stopping in and for your wonderful comments, I admire your taste in jewlery and am very flattered you like my ring!

Thanks pregcurious! I still really like a few of the other contenders, if only I could win the lottery lol.

Thank you so much, jeniroquai! :))

Thanks Acinom, I'm having the best time wearing it, I do feel kinda regal hehe!

Thank you Logan Sapphire! This ring has made me an oval fan, I never realized how flattering the shape is on the hand.

Thanks so much ZestfullyBling! You are such a sweetheart and I'm truly glad you like it!

rebecca954

Rough_Rock
Nice one dear!! what is the price of that ring?

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Junebug I think your sapphire and diamond ring looks beautiful on your hand. It is also quite different to your OEC halo beauty which must make it exciting to mix them up. I think I have looked at the Diana/Kate sapphire ring from every angle available and tried to find pictures of it under different light conditions. It is a very striking ring and one which is highly visible from even a distance away - a good original choice by Diana, I think given the public role of a Royal.

I also have an oval sapphire. It is surrounded by a halo of small diamonds. It's not new but I recently had it reset from yellow gold to white. I'll try and take some photos and post soon.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning! You wear it well. :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much rebecca and SparklyOEC! :bigsmile:

Polished, thank you! Yes, you're right, this ring is quite different from my OEC and I am really enjoying changing things up. I've come to realize I get bored wearing the same ring all the time lol! I've been admiring the Diana/Kate ring for a while now as well, I just think it looks so elegant on the hand, and I too have noticed how well it shows up from a distance. I like the prong work too - I've been looking for a vintage cluster ring with the same type of prongs, although my budget isn't very big right now lol!

I would love to see pics of your ring! Please post pics whenever you get a chance :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad your ring was posted as this week's "Diamond Eye Candy," because I somehow missed this thread the first time around. This sapphire beauty looks perfect on your hand, junebug! Wear it in good health!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I missed it too!!! Gorgeous ring and looks lovely on your hand!! Enjoy

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you VRBeauty and laurenk! You both made my day! =)

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Junebug, that is such an elegant, pretty setting, and the sapphire really stands out against the bright white of the diamonds! I love it - congrats!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much endless summer!! I really like the contrast too - my only slight complaint is I wish the ring was just a bit bigger lol! :devil:

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
Junebug, I ran into the baby cousin of your ring at Costco!

20140912_180518.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just Stunning Junebug!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So classic with a beautiful sapphire!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dawnxcui|1410578751|3750161 said:
Junebug, I ran into the baby cousin of your ring at Costco!

Oooh, pretty dawnxcui, I like! :love: My plan is to eventually own a ruby and an emerald version of my ring lol! :naughty:

Thanks so much for the nice comments cushioncutnut! I'm glad you like it!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, I thought I had commented on this... I remember thinking I would definitely wear it to the grocery store if it were mine- and everywhere else!

It is a beautiful ring, really truly beautiful. The design is classic, and everything about it is just well done. Your sapphire is a looker- great blue. Enjoy and wear it in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much apacherose =) ! Yeah, I don't have much of a life these days so if I don't wear it to the store it won't get worn haha!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Incredible! I love Sapphires :love: looks amazing on you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, thanks so much for popping into my thread, and for the nice words! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results