shape
carat
color
clarity

RxTechRn2b - picture of your half-circle horizontal band of VS F baguettes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
nice long title -
you mentioned that you bought one for OGI. I am thinking about getting a different wedding band for my ering - i am not wild crazy about the setting for the wedding band, but i (think) i dont want to re design it.

Can i see yours?

thanks!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been reading and posting here using my blackberry so I don''t have any way to upload a photo, that and the fact that my phone won''t take a picture showing detail and I gave my good camera to my 20 year old daughter ...

But, there is a photo on the egemstore website. If you type in the search box "OGI 0.6 carat baguette half circle" you will find it. Mine is a plain smooth platinum band, but there is a more expensive style with gorgeous engraving on the sides, and of course full eternities as well.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to add that I received emails from Osnat Gad herself (of Osnat Gad, Inc. "OGI") during the purchase of my band, and she is very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results