shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold & white gold micropave eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! I have been on the quest for a pretty rose gold piece forever, and I finally found it! Originally I found a Ross-Simons rose gold micropave eternity band that I posted a couple of weeks ago, but it was almost 3 mm thick, and I wanted something closer to 2 mm for stacking.

So, I found these great rings on LaurenKlein.com - she has a lot of really cook trendy jewlery, but done in gemstones, diamonds and gold for a pretty affordable price. Now that yellow gold is making a big comeback, I may order a new necklace from her as well
emsmile.gif

Anyway, here are the specs - 2 14K rose gold rings, 1 14K white gold. All rings are 2 mm, .25ct diamonds each, G-H color, SI2 - SI3 cut. Here are some pics:

IMG_1946stack1.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Another pic

IMG_1945stack2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Another

IMG_1951stack3.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now

IMG_1948stack4.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
AIIIGGHHHHHH!!!!! My EYES!!!!!! Those are SCRUMPTIOUS and I am
27.gif
with envy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks deco, I''m pretty happy with them myself. You should check out her website - so many cool rings! She even has neat colors that I''ve never seen before like green gold. I don''t even know what that is, but it sounds cool. I had to take pics of them on my left hand ''cause I''m a righty, but I''ll be wearing them as a RHR.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Vesper those are sooooo pretty. I am in love with rose gold and love your new rings. They look great on you!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2008 1:06:59 PM
Author: vespergirl
You should check out her website - so many cool rings!
HA!! That's exactly where I've BEEN ... they even have a 14K version of my wedding band ... a design I've only seen a couple other places. And mini baby bezel studs -- for $150
6.gif
. Yowza. They are speaking my LANGUAGE.

I couldn't figure out which ones were yours though -- they had a tri-color set and a green/white/pink set. More deets! I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll go stalking them
11.gif
31.gif

ETA:
Deco's Wedding Ring Doppleganger
Baby Bezel Studs
Delicious Morganite with Pink Halo!!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Those are awesome.. Can we see pictures of them with your e-ring??

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey there deco,

My rings were sold seperately, not in the stacking set, since I wanted two of the same color, so I just purchased them separately - but Lauren seemed really nice when I talked to her, so I bet if you called you could get the "set" in any three colors you wanted ...

The link to the rose gold ring is (the pic she has is green gold for some reason & she also calls it channel set, which it isn''t - maybe technically bead set?):
http://www.laurenklein.com/1-4-caratrose-gold-diamond-channel-set-anniversary-band.html

Here''s the link to it in white gold:
http://www.laurenklein.com/1-4-carat-white-gold-diamond-channel-set-anniversary-band.html

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the scoop & links ... totally YUMMO!
18.gif
Very "Giada" ... love her style!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think about the quality of the stones? I am leary about the SI3, but I REALLY REALLY want rose gold? Do you think it''s "pink" because lately I''ve seen alot of rose gold that just looks like off color yellow gold.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh very pretty! Congrats!
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooooooooooooo this is exactly what I have been looking for ......................WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They are wonderful!!! Enjoy and thank you!!1

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sizzle! The quality of the stones is excellent - so sparkly & white and not all all "grey" & dull - the diamonds in the Ross-Simons ring that I returned looked gray in some lights. The rose gold is very pink!

These pics are for Emptorres - she asked for pics with my ering - here are some different stacking combos.

White band with ering:

IMG_1984twowhite.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the white band with ering & wband:

IMG_1997whitestack.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Different stack order, all white:

IMG_2001whitestacklow.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
This reminds me of a Simon G ring, all pink stack:

IMG_1986pinkstack.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Both pink & white:

IMG_2009whitepinkstack.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
stacked with wband:

IMG_1990wbandstack.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
And the pink alone, that I like for every day:

IMG_1979pinkalone.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Coati!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the stacked pictures.. I truly love, love them..
30.gif
My favs are the pinks on either side of your e-ring and the pink and white stacked with your e-ring.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I really like the rose gold bands. I think I might get one. I think it will help me with my current rose gold obsession without breaking the bank and without having to change out my setting.

How long long does it take for shipping and did you get it in your true size or smaller or bigger.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to ask, is there a sizing area in the back or is it completely eternity.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi butterfly, I got it in my true size, and it fits perfectly. It is a true eternity, no sizing space in the back.

It took about a week to get them because she had to have them sized for me - she didn''t have any in my size in stock.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, Vesper, I love those! So cool. I really love the look of the two rose golds flanking your ER. Yummy!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results