shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold & Diamond Scatter Ring

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
I had a rose gold scatter ring made for me by a local jeweler. It was a real journey. The lesson: there's not many of them around! I got quotes from BGD and WF but the local jeweler gave me greater diamond weight for less money. So, this is a 4mm comfort fit ring, with 13 0.02 diamonds, F/G, ctw 0.26, for $640. The finish is matte to make the diamonds pop. This is a real go-to piece that I wear on my right hand most days. It's subtle, and the rose color is a gentle pinky-beige.

GEDC0315.JPG

GEDC0318.JPG

GEDC0319.JPG

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! It was SUCH journey to get it, and it took months! WF said they don't work in rose gold, which I don't understand because everybody else manages it. BGD actually refused to make me a 4mm ring with diamonds sized 0.02. They said diamonds that size would not give a true scatter effect on a 4mm band and that I could only have half the carat weight of all the other bands - using diamonds of 0.01 instead of 0.02. Again, everybody else manages it - as in these photos! And the BGD kicker? They wanted to charge me $795 for half the diamond weight of all the other scatter bands I looked at costing approx $650 - so half the carat weight for more money! When I finally found a local jeweler to do it, they forgot about my order and it ended up taking five weeks instead of two. So it was a real hassle to get what I wanted - I'm never going though that again!! Perhaps I value the ring more for it, though.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
"good things come to those who wait" and for you, Smith, it paid off big time! That's a great ring you have there - I love the matte finish and the rose gold looks great on your skin tone - nice choice!!! Enjoy your new ring!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is so pretty in rose gold!!! I really need to think of a rose gold project! :bigsmile:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Everybody needs a rose gold project once in a lifetime, in my opinion...What about a BGD custom rose gold DBTY bracelet? :naughty:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I love the rose gold too!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love the finish!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!!! I love the matte finish with the diamond, and that shade of rose gold is TDF!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I like the matte finish and the rose gold. It looks great.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results