shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Cut Diamond In Rose Gold From JbEG

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a bad PSer and rarely post pics of my purchases since I'm not a great photographer, but I am so in love with this new beauty I felt compelled to share! I got it from Jewels by Erica Grace, and as always, they were a pleasure to deal with.

It's a .49 carat rose cut diamond, approximately J color and VS clarity. I'm in love with the chunky faceting! I took a few (terrible) pictures of my own, but I'm also going to upload some of JbEG's awesome pictures so you can see how pretty it really is!

Rose-cut-diamond-bezel-ring-37-M.jpg

Rose-cut-diamond-bezel-ring-23-M.jpg

far awayasdkfjsdl;fa.jpg

Rose-cut-diamond-bezel-ring-5-L.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I love it Thing! It is gorgeous on you! I love that chunky faceting!! :love:
I hope one day I can own some chunky faceting jewelry. It is so lovely! :appl:
Wear in good health and happiness!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking at those rings for a while and think they are so unique and pretty! Simply beautiful! :appl: Congrats on your new piece!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! It looks amazing on you Thing :appl: so glad you are happy with your new ring cuz its a beauty

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it's beautiful!!! :love: I love the faceeting, what a pretty stone - looks so nice on your hand!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Its beauty lies in its simplicity. Love it!

cheers--Sahron

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! I want one! (or 2)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you missy, vin jewels, enerchi, Snooper, junebug, canuk, tyty, mrswahs and babynurse!

tyty-I'm SO tempted to get another one but that would be silly, right?! Right?! (That's what I'm trying to tell myself, at least! :cheeky: ) There are a few other things on my wish list so I'm trying to hold off on snagging another one!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1334020474|3167056 said:
Thank you missy, vin jewels, enerchi, Snooper, junebug, canuk, tyty, mrswahs and babynurse!

tyty-I'm SO tempted to get another one but that would be silly, right?! Right?! (That's what I'm trying to tell myself, at least! :cheeky: ) There are a few other things on my wish list so I'm trying to hold off on snagging another one!

well..... you've come to the wrong place to be told "no, don't get more jewelry!!" :Up_to_something:

Isn't JbEG stopping custom work by the end of May? (best to check that with them first... ) so if you think you may want another one... may be worth bringing your time line forward. (or maybe this is a stock piece and in that case, just ignore the previous statement!) :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You are bring this to the GTG right? Happy dance I get to see this in person! It's beautiful! Congrats Thing!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome T2, and totally *you*. Wear it in good health!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1334025749|3167135 said:
thing2of2|1334020474|3167056 said:

well..... you've come to the wrong place to be told "no, don't get more jewelry!!" :Up_to_something:

Isn't JbEG stopping custom work by the end of May? (best to check that with them first... ) so if you think you may want another one... may be worth bringing your time line forward. (or maybe this is a stock piece and in that case, just ignore the previous statement!) :bigsmile:

Ha, good point! I'm thinking about either an earring upgrade or a new pendant, so I'm trying to be good! I've been on a total ring kick lately and I'm trying to mix it up!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gypsy, TGal and armywife!

Gypsy-OF COURSE! I was just thinking about what pieces I should bring to Vegas...maybe all of it? Ack, that idea scares me! All my eggs in one basket and whatnot!

TGal-it really is-funny how we "know" each others' tastes on PS! Honestly I probably should have gotten something similar for my e-ring, but I was seduced by the bling of halos! :cheeky:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the simplicity of your ring and I think that the rose cut stone just looks so lovely in the rose gold bezel. Just beautiful, really. It looks fab on your hand as well. Enjoy! and thanks for posting the eye candy :love: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh it's here!!

It looks fantastic :bigsmile: I LOVE the rose gold and matte finish and that rose cut... I *need* some rose cuts :love:

They would make seriously cute stacking rings. Of course. ::)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok Thing, its been 24 hours - have you ordered the second (and even ... dare I suggest?.... third? ) ring yet :Up_to_something:

you know you WANNNNNNt it!! :lol:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much diamondseeker, siamese, Yssie, Sparkly and Fredana!

Yssie-I knooooow they're so stackable! Having all 3 together kills me! And you need some rose cuts for sure! I am IN LOVE.

Enerchi-HA! Not yet, you enabler! :cheeky: I actually decided I'm good on bling for a while (we'll see how long that lasts, though ;)) ) and I'm saving up for a watch for the hubs instead! I figure I can't be the only one with fancy jewelry in the marriage! :cheeky:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahh it's stunning!! I was eyeing that an wondered if a PSer bought it!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring! Beautiful! I'm not sure if the diamond itself is extra-chunky or whether the ring enhances it. Either way, great ring.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What!! I didn't know you got that ring!! I LOVE it. L-O-V-E. Partially because it was on my 'seriously want' list for so long! I must have spent hours looking at it online for several weeks! More hand shots! MOAR!

I ended up getting the rose gold cushion pendant though. Didn't think I'd get as much wear from a right hand ring since I'm not much of a ring person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results