shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringster! Are you there???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Ringster....I must say that your new engagement ring is perhaps my favorite on all of PS! I adore it....postiviely adore it! The diamond is incredible and the setting is jaw-dropping!

My question for you - where did your FI end up buying the setting? Is it a "designer" setting? Was it custom made? I''m just curious because I haven''t seen a setting like yours before!!! Thanks in advance!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 10:40:52 AM
Author:Cleopatra
Ringster....I must say that your new engagement ring is perhaps my favorite on all of PS! I adore it....postiviely adore it! The diamond is incredible and the setting is jaw-dropping!

My question for you - where did your FI end up buying the setting? Is it a ''designer'' setting? Was it custom made? I''m just curious because I haven''t seen a setting like yours before!!! Thanks in advance!

hi cleo! thank you so much! i really appreciate it :)

FI gave me a budget and let me choose my ring. i ended up getting it at lang''s antiques in san francisco. they are an estate and antique jewelry store - fantastic place.

the ring is an art deco style reproduction. lang found the diamond and there is a jeweler close by to them that creates the setting. it was a complete set when i bought it. i hope that helps. if you really like the setting you can call them and ask for alison. she can probably answer any questions you have. let me know what you find out and if you have any other questions!

thanks again and glad you liked my ering! i can''t stop looking at it
41.gif

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
you may want to refer to this item number if you call them as that is how they identify their pieces:

10-1-2019

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results