shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings from PS you lust over and you keep coming back to?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2010 8:14:54 PM
Author: elle_chris
Hey thanks for the mention Gleam. I''m making it into an eternity this year just like Roppongis
9.gif

For me it''s Kaleigh''s 3 stone (i considered getting it), and Ellen''s solitare.

BUT Canong7''s Niessing.. makes my heart stop. I ADORE IT.. . It''s just a perfect design to me. In fact, I''m getting it
31.gif
For your current stone? Oh, tell, do tell!!! What a showcase for a diamond!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 8:27:17 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

Hey thanks for the mention Gleam. I''m making it into an eternity this year just like Roppongis
9.gif

For me it''s Kaleigh''s 3 stone (i considered getting it), and Ellen''s solitare.

BUT Canong7''s Niessing.. makes my heart stop. I ADORE IT.. . It''s just a perfect design to me. In fact, I''m getting it
31.gif
oh noo.. lol.. I don''t even think they can do it for a stone over 2ct. I''m putting a .50-.65 into it.
9.gif

LAradiant

Rough_Rock
Trade
Every. Single. Leon. Mege.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
For me it is Franfine''s. I kick myself every day for not getting that setting. Looking forward to a reset one day.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

Canong7's Niessing.. makes my heart stop. I ADORE IT.. . It's just a perfect design to me. In fact, I'm getting it
31.gif

HAVE
TO
FIND
THIS
THREAD!!!!

G O R G E O U S !!!!

PS: Can someone please link me to the Niessing ring? I cannot find the thread about it. THank you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2010 8:32:31 PM

Date: 2/7/2010 8:27:17 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

9.gif

31.gif
oh noo.. lol.. I don''t even think they can do it for a stone over 2ct. I''m putting a .50-.65 into it.
9.gif
Well, congrats to you on a new ring! I''ll be looking forward to seeing pics!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2010 8:32:48 PM
Author: LAradiant
Seriously!

30.gif

shelby09

Rough_Rock
I love love love Arjunajane''s new OMC.. and a great story. I would love a OMC someday.

arjunajane10.jpg

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 8:32:48 PM
Author: LAradiant

Ditto! It all started with Reena''s in 2003...I lurked forever and finally joined in 2007!

I also ADORED Surf Girl''s magnificent transition cut...wish I''d saved a pic so I could still drool over it.
7.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2010 2:40:29 PM
Author: Maisie
Another vote for Lynn B''s Brian Gavin solitaire and Tacori ering''s gorgeous emerald cut!

Here are a few more...

wsblue430, Risingsun, Jcrow and Chrono. (I hope its ok to post their photos)
Maisie,
I don’t mind at all; if anything, I am flattered that you like it enough to post it here.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Reena''s Leon got me hooked, too! So many beauties here! I came to drool and almost fell over when I saw mine in the mix! Wow, Rock Your Socks...thanks! Ohhhh, so many gorgeous rings here....hubba hubba
30.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, great thread! Keep ''em coming everyone.
2.gif
31.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 5:06:23 PM
Author: pwendyp
oh my - there are so many that are simply stunning..each in its own way...

But, in terms of ''uniqueness'' this is one that I look at from time to time, and it never fails to stun me. It truly is unique, beautiful and simply ''one of a kind''

Yehudi''s wedding set

Like a few others here, it''s hard to pick just one!

LostSapphire''s blueberry cluster...SimplySplendid''s ruby cluster - and two or three of the JM rings are up there among the rings that will always look beautiful...truly heirloom pieces.

1.gif
Thank you so much for the call out pwendyp! How thoughtful of you.

And for those of you who don''t often venture over into the Coloured Stones section, may I be so brazen
31.gif
as to post my new very fave pic of the BLUEBERRY? Franky was harassing me to get one in a high enough resolution for her Community Project, and I am really pleased with this one. BLUEBERRY IN THE SNOW!

LS

Foo308.jpg

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 1:33:02 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Date: 2/7/2010 5:06:23 PM

Author: pwendyp

oh my - there are so many that are simply stunning..each in its own way...

But, in terms of ''uniqueness'' this is one that I look at from time to time, and it never fails to stun me. It truly is unique, beautiful and simply ''one of a kind''

Yehudi''s wedding set

Like a few others here, it''s hard to pick just one!

LostSapphire''s blueberry cluster...SimplySplendid''s ruby cluster - and two or three of the JM rings are up there among the rings that will always look beautiful...truly heirloom pieces.

1.gif

Thank you so much for the call out pwendyp! How thoughtful of you.

And for those of you who don''t often venture over into the Coloured Stones section, may I be so brazen
31.gif
as to post my new very fave pic of the BLUEBERRY? Franky was harassing me to get one in a high enough resolution for her Community Project, and I am really pleased with this one. BLUEBERRY IN THE SNOW!

LS

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a fun thread! There are so many rings on PS that I love, but two that stand out to me right now are LARadiant''s new ring:

larad1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I also love Lady Lulu''s 5-stone Leon with an EC, and side traps & bullets:

ladylulu1.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have several!

wendyb0b Yellow diamond halo ring

wendybobring142.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
losty - i love your blueberry.

i think you know that i've been keeping my eye out for a sapphire for some time. but every time i find one, i look at yours, compare the two, go back to the new one and think...'nope...this isn't the one...'

your succulent little berry (well, big berry, really!) just puts everything else to shame.

i'm glad your ring was added to this list - saved me the trouble!

so - whitby's votes are for:

catmom's yellow diamond ring (check out her avatar ring)

risingsun's perfect halo (a halo *would* be perfect, right??)

losty's beautiful blueberry (losty - have i ever told you how much i LOVE your setting? unusual and stunning)

and diamond*dana's perfectly proportioned 3 stone

i covet these rings. i'm not too proud to admit it.

also loves are:

actually - no - i cant do this. i started and came up with a dozen without even thinking about it. let me just say - the rings on PS are GORGEOUS. it's impossible to pick just one.

and catmom if you read this thread, can you pls post a picture of your beautiful yellow diamond ring? i cant for the life of me seem to learn how to search for photos... all i can get is your avatar - and it's tiny!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
NO ONE MENTIONED LOVEY''S RING!?!?! I can''t believe. The most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

Lovey''s Ring

I can''t get the picture to attach... grr

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
NO ONE MENTIONED LOVEY'S RING!?!?! I can't believe. The most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

Lovey's Ring

I can't get the picture to attach... grr

ooops double.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 10:02:12 PM
Author: Laila619
acebruin''s asscher ring with pink diamonds:
ME, TOO!!!!!
30.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
In all honesty, I really admire ALL of the rings posted here....such amazing beauty!
36.gif

Lori

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2010 8:22:22 PM
Author: whitby_2773
losty - i love your blueberry.

i think you know that i''ve been keeping my eye out for a sapphire for some time. but every time i find one, i look at yours, compare the two, go back to the new one and think...''nope...this isn''t the one...''

your succulent little berry (well, big berry, really!) just puts everything else to shame.

i''m glad your ring was added to this list - saved me the trouble!

so - whitby''s votes are for:

catmom''s yellow diamond ring (check out her avatar ring)

risingsun''s perfect halo (a halo *would* be perfect, right??)

losty''s beautiful blueberry (losty - have i ever told you how much i LOVE your setting? unusual and stunning)

and diamond*dana''s perfectly proportioned 3 stone

i covet these rings. i''m not too proud to admit it.

also loves are:

actually - no - i cant do this. i started and came up with a dozen without even thinking about it. let me just say - the rings on PS are GORGEOUS. it''s impossible to pick just one.

and catmom if you read this thread, can you pls post a picture of your beautiful yellow diamond ring? i cant for the life of me seem to learn how to search for photos... all i can get is your avatar - and it''s tiny!

Aww whitby, thanks so much!!! I''m so happy you like my ring. Here''s a new shot of it I took for Franky.......

cmsfly8.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 12:00:30 AM
Author: Catmom
Date: 2/8/2010 8:22:22 PM

Author: whitby_2773

and catmom if you read this thread, can you pls post a picture of your beautiful yellow diamond ring? i cant for the life of me seem to learn how to search for photos... all i can get is your avatar - and it''s tiny!

Aww whitby, thanks so much!!! I''m so happy you like my ring. Here''s a new shot of it I took for Franky.......

lordy, girl - that is some ring... *shakes head, tries to clear mesmerized expression from face*

thanks for putting it up, michelle - it''s a stunner.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Art Nouveau''s padparadscha in a Beaudry setting is too gorgeous for words. I also really love TravelingGal''s padparadscha "Amelia" ring in a Leon Mege setting.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thank you Whitby! You always have such nice things to say about my ring. I am a fan of yours as well!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 9:52:51 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Aw, thank you Whitby! You always have such nice things to say about my ring. I am a fan of yours as well!

D*D -

when i was reading through old threads, trying to find pictures of your ring, i came across the thread where you said a friend of yours made it for you. (friend? someone you knew? something like that anyway)

well as soon as i read that i thought ''that explains the setting!'' you dont normally see such tiny claws or such care taken over anything less than the larger rings out there, yet yours has such obvious craftsmanship and attention to detail. i think it''s the way your jeweler has married the exact right setting for your stones - the interplay between setting and stones is just perfect. all made sense when i realized it had been made by a friend. perfect finger coverage without being gaudy or ''clumpy'' looking.

and please feel free to put up a better photo - i could only find ones with bands or ones that were very small shots. you''ve put up way better photos for me in the past, so if you see this, and you feel like it - pls put up some more photos?

thanks D*D :)

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 12:00:30 AM
Author: Catmom

Way Kewl pic Catmom! Franky is really putting us through the ringer with these pics, huh?

LOVE your ring. One of my faves from when I first joined PS.

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results