shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring is Complete - Ritani Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Well, everything is done now and there''s just one small detail left...I need to propose to my gf! It''s going to be tough waiting, but my plan is to propose in early March on our trip to Northern California. I''ve already booked a room at a beautiful inn overlooking the Pacific Ocean, have horseback riding planned near Pebble Beach, and I''m not done planning yet.

Anyway, about the ring. The stone is from Whiteflash''s Expert selection, 1.15 carat, I color, ideal cut, VS2. The setting is a Ritani micro pave setting with another .25 carats.

The photos aren''t the greatest but it''s the best I could do. I think the box makes the stone look yellow in the pics but in person, the whole ring looks absolutely amazing. I can''t wait to propose to the love of my life.

IMG_2162rev.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
march!?
you are very patient! good job getting your ducks in a row now
36.gif
impressive!

can i just say that the ring looks amazing!
18.gif
wow...very very nice esguy! well done!

thank you for not making us wait until march for the pictures!
2.gif
it''s a beauty.

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Ooo!!! So very classic and pretty --- I''m sure she will adore it!!! Good luck with the waiting and be sure to come back with some hand pics and the full story when it is official. Best of luck!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring! March seems so long...I can hardly wait for the handshots!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It is gorgeous! Do you think she has any idea or will it be a complete surprise?

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on picking such a gorgeous diamond and ring! It is stunning
30.gif

And man, good luck waiting until March to propose!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I just say WOW!!! The diamond is amazing and the setting is lovely. You''re waiting until March, did I read that correctly?? You won''t be able to wait that long esguy!!! Great job, she will be thrilled!!!
30.gif
36.gif

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
It''s definitely going to be tough waiting until March. When I found this website, I figured I would just educated myself, gather information,55 and I thought I''d be ready to buy in Jan or Feb. But because this site has such a wealth of information and because I found a great stone that I couldn''t pass up, here I am with a completed ring already. I have to admit, when I took the stone in to get it set, it was a very surreal feeling holding it in my hand. It looks so small to me but I know it''s her size (4.75).

I thought about proposing earlier, but I didn''t want to do it over Christmas, New Years, Valentine''s or her birthday. I want the day we get engaged to stand alone as a day to celebrate every year. I don''t want to share the date with another significant event. Is that crazy?

I will admit it''s going to be tempting not to ask earlier though :/

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is beautiful!! Good luck with the proposal!!
2.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on getting the ring done!!
36.gif
It is beautiful! Good luck waiting until March, that''s going to be a toughie. She will love the ring. You did well!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and I think it''s a great idea to wait for a day to call your own for the proposal. However, I think you''ll have ants in your pants until the day arrives as, I''m sure you must already feel impatient and want to share the excitement of the ring.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, love the setting...congratulations and good luck waiting til March!!
31.gif

In the meantime, more pictures!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2005 1:18:08 AM
Author: esguy27
It''s definitely going to be tough waiting until March. When I found this website, I figured I would just educated myself, gather information,55 and I thought I''d be ready to buy in Jan or Feb. But because this site has such a wealth of information and because I found a great stone that I couldn''t pass up, here I am with a completed ring already. I have to admit, when I took the stone in to get it set, it was a very surreal feeling holding it in my hand. It looks so small to me but I know it''s her size (4.75).

I thought about proposing earlier, but I didn''t want to do it over Christmas, New Years, Valentine''s or her birthday. I want the day we get engaged to stand alone as a day to celebrate every year. I don''t want to share the date with another significant event. Is that crazy?

I will admit it''s going to be tempting not to ask earlier though :/
I don''t think that''s crazy...I think its endearing and romantic as all hell!!!
emlove.gif
But there are other days in between the holidays you mentioned and March...ever think of using one of those for this priceless and significant event? March is a L-O-N-G way away...bud.

If you honestly cannot find a day between now and then and can hold out, I have to hand it to you
emthup.gif
!!!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
OMG....March is a life time away.

The agony of waiting.

She is definitely going to absolutely love that rihg!

congratulations!
35.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring. I''d have a hard time waiting until March if I were you!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
March
23.gif
There are plenty of days between now and then that don''t have a special meaning
2.gif
Serously, it''s gorgeous, she''s going to love it whenever you choose to propose..

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the micro pave on the band. Did you have WF set the ring also? You have patience, it would be burning a hole in most people''s pockets by now!!

HAND PICS please..
26.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. It is so stunning. Of course, I am partial to pave.
2.gif
You did a beautiful, and we will be waiting for hand pics.

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is an incredible ring and it sounds like you are working on a wonderful proposal! Good luck with your engagement!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMG seriously, just propose now so she can show it off to all her family over the holidays and set your WEDDING DAY for March!!!!
31.gif

ETA: gorgeous ring, BTW!!~ hehe...

MellowCat

Rough_Rock
That is a very elegant and beautiful ring!
28.gif
<<<edited because I don't know what that smilie is trying to convey. Is it winking? If so, then that's fine, but it sort of appears to be twitching its nose like Bewitched. I wouldn't want in inaccurate emoticon. : ) Did I mention the ring is just lovely?

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Believe me, I hear what you''re saying. The problem is besides all the holidays before March, my gf''s work schedule is also crazy busy until late February. In addition to that, one of her best friends is due to have her first baby in February. That''s why I''m going with the early March proposal. I''m sure it will be here before I know it...plus it gives me time to plan the proposal to perfection.

Just to answer a few of the questions people have asked in this thread...no, Whiteflashd did not set the stone. I bought the setting from Robbins Bros. of all places after I got them to do an extreme price match on the Ritani. RB set the stone for me.

And yes, this setting is listed on Ritani''s website. Here is the link.

http://www.ritani.com/home_html_2.php?stone=all&cat_id=98&gender=women&page=20&get_descr=1RD1966ERP&metal=&collection=&matching=&related=&nav=&top=jewelry

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I love the ring so much, I ran out and picked one up myself!

She will love it!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
March! I hope your pockets are fireproof because that is going to burn a hole! Its beautiful!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The ring is just gorgeous--great job!
36.gif
Good luck with the proposal!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting - she''s going to flip when she sees it. It''s gorgeous! But good luck waiting till March! I can hardly stand it when I buy something for someone ahead of time and then can''t give it to them...it burns a hole in my closet just waiting...I''d never be able to do it with an engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results