shape
carat
color
clarity

RHR small solitaire

poppins

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I posted the detailed specs for my 40th birthday present for myself in Rockytalky earlier today, here are some pictures:
0.38 F vvs2, finger size 3.75-4.
Setting by local jeweller in 18k white gold.
Thanks for looking!

_25356.jpg

1419027815854.jpg

1419028221487.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very elegant!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely. And a great birthday present to yourself! I hope you love it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Happy Birthday. :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Happy birthday!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, Happy Birthday.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! :love: Looks very elegant and classic on your hand, enjoy it and have a wonderful birthday! :appl:

poppins

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much for your kind greetings! Will post longer reply later, just adding pics from spotlight lightning. Please excuse my dry hand....and impossible to catch fire and sparkle with my phone, it seems. But trust me, this is my own private disco ball and I love it!!

1419087001784.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and a gorgeous setting.. I buy jewelry for myself too! :love: :love:

poppins

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! If you by any chance read my post on the Rockytalky board you have seen that this particular birthday was now some time ago I just didn't join PS just then. All your kind birthday greetings has made me just as happy as if it really were my birthday, though, be assured of that! The advantage of late posting is that I can truly say that I am very happy with this ring. As many of you have already spotted, I wanted a classic timeless piece and in a size that would not overwhelm my finger, nor look as if I accidentally put a wedding ring in the wrong hand. I am in Europe, and solitaire rings are usually not used for engagement rings. They might be for wedding rings, but not in this style.

And thank you for all your compliments on my ring! As for the setting, it is from a local jeweller and his design. Originally the prongs are slightly longer and pointier outwards, to make more of a star shape around the diamond , but I asked them to make smaller prongs for a more delicate look. Also, I wanted the diamond to be the focus of attention, not the metal surrounding it. And really, when the stones sparkles the prongs are barely noticeable.

I wear this when I feel like having some extra bling and at more formal occasions. And at home from time to time, just so that I can enjoy the wonderful sparkle under my kitchen lamps....When I bought this I was convicted that it was my only diamond jewelry piece to come. Well, lurking for quite a long time on PS has changed that! I recently bought a pair of studs and now I dream of a 5-stone ring somewhere in a distant future...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results