shape
carat
color
clarity

Rezi''''s Suokko masterpiece :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A penny just dropped. Is Suokko owned by Sibelius? I believe he uses the name Iiro to post here (and the nickname Sibelius). I have known a Sibelius for many years!

Deborah

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Such beautiful, sleek, and elegant rings! Everyone is right the color of the yellow gold is amazing and I appreciate the information about Finnish wedding customs. We were fortunate to visit Helsinki a few years ago and thought it was just lovely!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2005 1:38:02 PM
Author: Rezi

Though one thing I cannot comprehend: why do people want to spend more money on their wedding dresses than their rings? Thousand euros or more to the dress and only few hundreds to the ring (which should be THE ring when the engagement ring is often only a band). I just can''t understand it. Don''t get me wrong - I have nothing against expensive dresses of cheap rings - just cannot understand the ratio.

33.gif

Rezi, I agree with you 100%! It seems to me that you wear the wedding dress for a few hours & the e-ring for the rest of your life--why not spend more money on the ring?
33.gif

Your ring is just beautiful--you certainly found a stone w/ a great cut! The mounting is beautiful as well--the gold is so rich & the heart prongs are lovely. Thanks for sharing & welcome to PS!
35.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
It is wonderful!!! Thanks for posting and welcome to PScope.!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/5/2005 10:42:45 AM
Author: AGBF

A penny just dropped. Is Suokko owned by Sibelius? I believe he uses the name Iiro to post here (and the nickname Sibelius). I have known a Sibelius for many years!

Deborah

Yes, I believe that he does own that store, although I could be wrong about that, but it is definitely Sibelius. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person a couple of years ago at an EightStar conference in California. He is VERY interesting to talk with and I enjoyed meeting him immensely.

Wink

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I just love your head to the setting, the mixture of metals is just fantastic!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Rezi, if the people of your country see that beautiful ring, diamonds may indeed catch on in a big way!!! That ring set is lovely. I love yellow gold when it has that rich color. Congrats on your beautiful rings, and I wish you the best in your marriage.

Shay

Rezi

Rough_Rock

Merry Christmas to all! I decided to pop by and share some more pictures of my ring... this time the upgraded version. I just graduated (MSc) and though what other way would be better to reward myself than to get a bigger diamond

31.gif

This baby is an AGS0. Can you guess the size?
30.gif

kuva13.JPG

Rezi

Rough_Rock
And in the finger...

Sormuskuva14.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations for the wonderful occasion... and the ring, of course.
2.gif

About guessing the upgrade, well, it does look larger - about double the weight of the first, right ?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your graduation and the new ring! It is beautiful! I am just captivated by the color of the gold. I love how it is prominent in your ring set. It is beautiful!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would guess your new one is slightly under a carat? The gold for your band looks more like 24k gold. I've never seen 18k gold with such a deep color. it's usually slight yellowish gold. very interesting!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful! Hm... I''ll guess... 0.87 carats! hehe just for the fun of it.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Rezi, I love the heart prongs! Hmm... if you wear a size 6.5, and the span of your finger is 17mm like you said, the new diamond is about 1 carat or just a tad under? HAHA. I could be waaay off. I''m lousy at guessing. It looks gorgeous! Enjoy! And do tell what size it is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results